HAPPY LAWNS INC

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since May 2000

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1959....

Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp

Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp. is a full service landscape irrigation contractor providing expert design, construction and maintenance exclusively for residential and commercial systems serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin.

06/18/2017

They did an excellent job, and the weed control has been very effective so far -- much better than the service we got from the national chain we hired last year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed Control and Fertilizing

09/12/2016

I'm waiting on my lawn to be beautiful! Even with watering and Happy Lawn's fertilizers my lawn is still in need of help which I have discussed with the lady at Happy Lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of Happy Lawn for six years. I appreciate the pesticides and fertilizers they have used on my lawn.

04/20/2016

I pay them in advance for the whole summer so they will come out for summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out last week.

12/01/2015

They are real good. I've had them come out for about 4 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Happy Lawns in August to do the last spray.

05/29/2015

I thought I could get away with not treating my lawn this year, but mid way through May the weeds got out of control. I Called Happy Lawns to come out and apply the first 2 parts of their normal treatment program. 2 weeks later. Most of the weeds are dead and my lawn looks great. I called on a Monday, and they were out to the house on Tuesday My lot is about 1/3 acre

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crabgrass and weed control, Fertilization

CATEGORY lawn treatment

FERTILIZER, WEED CONTROL, CRABGRASS CONTROL, LAWN AERATION. FULL SEASON LAWN PROGRAM, NEWLY SEEDED OR SODDED LAWNS WELCOME. FUNGUS AND INSECT DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. VOLE CONTROL. TREE FERTILIZING, FUNGICIDE TREATMENTS, ROOT FEEDING. SNOWPLOWING AND ICE CONTROL.

GRASS CUTTING