HAIRYS HAIR BAR

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

Creative, eclectic, custom designed hair services for women, men and teens! From classic to modern, our stylists are well-trained and eager to give you the look you crave! Referral program for returning clients: receive $10.00 of for you & someone you refer!...

04/26/2011

They are really professional. They take their time. They really care about what they are doing. They are good with keeping up the appointments. I would use their service in the future too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Hairys Hair Bar service for haircut and shampoo. I last used their service two weeks ago.

10/20/2009

from the moment you walk in you feel welcomed and comfortable. definitely a friendly place with quality hair stylists. stylists was very attentive and open to my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut my hair

10/23/2008

They have many stylists with varying styles so that no matter your mood...you can get a great cut/style. They event did my nails and makeup for the wedding. And once, I got a free hand massage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut color and updo for wedding.

CATEGORY hair salon

High end custom creative color services, custom design, artful hair styling services, custom created specialty haircuts using the latest techniques, chemical texturizing services, custom hair extensions. Body waxing also available.

Manicures, pedicures, massage.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Satisfaction

Similar businesses in your area...