Geiszler Garage Door

A 10 Reviews

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since January 2013

2812 S Wentworth Ave

Milwaukee, WI 53207

I am John Geiszler, the owner, and operator of Geiszler Garage Door. I have been a Milwaukee resident in the Bay View area for over 50 years. I got into the garage door business in 1988 for Sears where I held the garage door service account and serviced around 30,000 doors with the company. Within this time, I also worked with Builders Square for which I serviced around 5,000 customers. Since 2005 I have been self-employed delivering valued service to the community. If youre trying to troubleshoot or fix an issue on your own with your garage door, give me a call and I would be glad to help resolve an issue over the phone. We handle it all, from repairs, maintenance, or installation. When you call you will be talking to a man with 30 years of experience servicing your neighbors with knowledgeable service and parts that last! If you must think twice, then be wiser call Geiszler. 414-483-2691 ...

garage door repair and installation (10)

04/22/2020

It was an excellent service, on time, the arranged everything and the clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a brand new garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

04/21/2020

They were very good. They kept me in touch and It went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my garage door and garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

04/21/2020

They were efficient, knowledgeable, and fast. He knew what he's doing and their pricing was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did garage door repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

04/21/2020

They were quick. They did a good job. I had no issue with them and they answered all our questions. They were nice and I would recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

08/03/2015

My garage door cables flew off the door when I open it - - of course on a Saturday afternoon.  I was worried no one would pick up my call at 2 pm on a weekend.  John answered immediately - and "live"-no voicemail.  I told him I thought it was an easy "cable fix" and that it shouldn't take long.  He was there in :30 minutes.  We quickly found out the entire spring broke - making for a much longer, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken main spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

02/26/2015

It went well. He actually came a day early. They do a good job. I had no problems with them. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed our garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2014

01/04/2015

This was on a Sunday.  I noted when I looked out my window the garage door did not close all the way.  I tried to use my garage door opener but it still did not budge.  I called numerous people and some could not come on a Sunday and others could but it would be a extra charge.  I work early in the morning and I have to it done.  One person said that they would have to put a hole in my garage door...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the cable on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2015

10/31/2014

He was prompt, professional, and pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered garage door and installed it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2014

07/04/2013

I called John on Monday morning and, by that night, he fixed our garage door opener fixed and he got the job done within about 30 minutes. In the past, John has installed a garage door opener, replaced garage door springs (cost: $180 per door) and rollers, and repaired a garage door for us. John knows garage doors and door openers very well, seems to love what he does, works hard, prices his work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-attached garage door opener's drive-chain rail to inside wall above garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2013

01/16/2013

.I called John at maybe 9:00 am, he was here about 11:30 and finished in a little under an hour. He told me the cost right away and showed me the finished work. I was super pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door stopped working (just a grinding noise). John replaced the gear and two rollers, he also repaired a brace that was pulling off.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2013

Garage door sales, installation & repair.

Some commercial doors depending on the industry.