Galka, Dr. Frank R.

Angie's List since October 2008

www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public. ...

08/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

12/01/2014

My last experience was fine. I have been going to them for a couple of years, and they are friendly, and they do their job. The facility and equipment is fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is  Dr. Frank Galka. I last saw him in August.

06/15/2012

Good for what I had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Galka had a special for tooth whitening so I took advantage of it. I already had a primary dentist so just wanted the whitening done.I waited almost 20 minutes and had to ask a desk person when I might be seen. I saw the dentist, Dr. Galka, who did a very thorough exam even though I didnt know that was included. It probably was one of the more thorough dental exams I received so he did a great job. The girl who did the whitening was very nice and explained carefully the procedure and followup. No problems there.My biggest complaint is that the office staff was a bit disorganized and a bit unfriendly. I wouldnt go back even if I didnt have a primary doctor as the parking is horrible. Only street parking with a meter which is difficult to manage not knowing how long you will be there. My appt took an hour longer than expected! In addition, other than the dentist, I didnt get warm fuzzy feelings that this was a well run office. I cant comment on the hygienist as I didnt see or use her

C

12/09/2011

He went in, was measured for the partial, and went home. I was very surprised they did not take an x-ray. Any dentist we've ever been to would like to see what is going on with your mouth. So in my experience an x-ray is usually necessary. He went back to get to pick up the upper partial. It fits fine and working great. He then asked about getting a bottom parcel. He gave us a quote of $23,000! Dr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband was having problems with his upper parcels. He decided to drop into this dentist because was in kind of an emergency.

CATEGORY dentists,dentures

02/04/2011

It has been a while since I've been to this dentist, but my husband has been there recently. He makes you feel comfortable in the office. The effectiveness of the treatment is very good. He has a very good chairside manner. He has a very good knowledge of recent developments and technology. The office is just as expensive as everybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentist, oral surgeon, orthodontics, endodontics, cosmetic restoration, tooth whitening, tooth replacement, smile enhancements.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa