Dickenschrauf Plumbing Solutions

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2011

Cost is determined by the job. Charges a flat rate. Some service can be done at an hourly rate as well....

Air Solutions Heating & Cooling

*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** Great service at a fair price isn't enough. Building relationships is the primary goal at Air Solutions. When Brian comes out to service, repair or install one of the many systems he works on, he takes the time to explain to you not only your options, but also the reasons behind his recommendations. He believes the more informed you are, the more confident you'll be in the choices you make. Navien trained, Nest certified and a skilled sheet metal artist, Brian is familiar with the common makes and models and some of the more obscure ones. He services, repairs and installs: boilers, furnaces, central air, tankless water heaters, traditional water heaters, UV lights, air filtration, whole house humidifiers, thermostats, Nest smart thermostats and more. At Air Solutions we don't just want you to be satisfied with our service, we want you to be delighted with your heating, cooling and air quality.

02/02/2019

Responded quickly, finished the job in less than an hour and we now have water! We have used them before and found that they are excellent to work with and at a time when people were having a hard time getting someone to respond, they were there for us and Chris couldn't have been nicer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pipe burst

10/06/2016

Terrific A+ all the way through. They came when they said they were gonna come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dickenschrauf Plumbing Solutions for plumbing services. They remodeled my bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

C

10/06/2016

You know my initial reaction with them was great when we redid our kitchen, everything went really great and now that I'm asking them to come back and do other things it's been dreadful and so I recommended them to my next door neighbor and they never came for her and they never called her to tell her why so that was really rude. She needed  a pipe moved because she was putting in a new deck so it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dickenschrauf Plumbing Solutions for plumbing services.

04/08/2016

Extremely well. We were overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. He answered the phone after hours and made time the very next morning. He was patient and professional. Wonderful experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our main bathroom. Ryan quickly diagnosed the problem, ran out to get a part, and then fixed it.

02/24/2016

Friendly, prompt, quick dagnosis of the problem and my dishwasher now works perfectly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dishwasher repair

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential & commercial plumbing, copper re-piping, drain cleaning, gas pipe repair, water heaters, pipe repair, sewer & drain cleaning, sewer line repair & replacement, tankless heater & video pipe inspection.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available