Appliance Rescue Service

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since October 2008

Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (262) 242-6336, (262) 284-4919, (414) 353-9000, (414) 462-2380, (414) 464-5700. Additional e-mail - greg@appliancerescue.net. Additional DBAs - Major Appliance Service, Fisher Paykel Parts. Additional website - www.fisherpaykelparts.net....

Vince Ingrilli & Sons Plumbing Co Inc

We are a full service plumbing contractor. We run 5 licensed plumbers who specialize in residential and commercial service and repairs. We offer a 5% senior discount, not to be combined with our Angie's List coupon.

Award 2019

02/15/2016

Great service and seemed very knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked our washer to see if it was worth fixing

06/30/2015

See above.  I've written their number down as my "go to" when I have any appliance issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called yesterday to schedule an appointment.  The man who answered the phone, after I had described the problem of a dime having fallen into our garbage disposal and gotten VERY wedged, told  me what I might try to be able to fix it myself.  I REALLY appreciated that honesty in trying to help me solve the problem without a charge.  I was unable to do it and did schedule an appointment for today at 10:30.  My husband and I were at another appointment and got home just at 10:30 and Greg was there-- more than prompt.  He did (with his expertise) what had been described as the way to extract the coin and had it back in running order in a very short time.  Greg was great.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

03/05/2015

Really well. They were fast, on time and a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garbage disposal

CATEGORY small appliance repair

01/21/2015

Everything went smoothly! Nothing more to say when someone does a great job and meets expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired dryer

01/09/2015

Fixed the problem without needing to replace anything and showed me how he had done it so I could fix it if it happened again. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan in refrigerator freezer had stopped

CATEGORY appliance repair

In-home repair on major appliances including washers, dryers, ranges, stoves, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, garbage disposals & gas BBQ grills.

Small appliances - mixers & bread makers or toaster ovens.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express