All City Appliance LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2008

All City Appliance repairs most major home appliances. We are professionals in the industry and we provide fast, comprehensive service to more than 3,000 Milwaukee County customers. Call us today!...

AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Award 2019

04/23/2020

Once again, All City save the day! Brandon was (again) very great to work with, as well as polite and knowledgeable! Couldn't have asked for a better service call. You folks have a customer for LIFE!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Non-filling washing machine

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance refinishing

11/28/2018

Micheal showed up on time and diagnosed the problem quickly. Luckily it was just a switch under the sink that was turned off. Only the trip charge applied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The dishwasher wouldn’t turn on. I checked the breaker and all appeared normal.

07/24/2018

Great service and really friendly tech. Brandon helped fix our washing machine, which was a simple fix. He kept it that way and didn't try to do more than what was necessary. He also showed us what was wrong and how it happened (excessive dog hair in a drain pipe--we have four dogs). Really nice guy and explained things in words of one syllable for me to understand. :) Thanks very much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thanks so much, Cam! Glad we could help! :-)

01/20/2018

My washing machine was broken, The door wont close. They came out they fix the door. but then like a week late the door broke again. They came out and check it and gave my money back.. The people and very courteous and very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fix the door of my washing machine.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Sometimes an appliance just can't be fixed. :-( Please let us know if there'[Member Information Removed] anything else we can do for you.

01/12/2018

Absolute A++++ service! From initial call to finishing my repair was professional, clean,honest and polite. Their trip charge was better than others I called and that cost went towards my total repair bill. I will continue to use them for any appliance repair and will definitely recommend to friends and family. Much thanks to Michael & Team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Range repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help. :-)

Professional repair of large home appliances: washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens and cook tops.

Appliance sales.