Al's Tree & Stump Removal Service

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since September 2003

Not Rated| 13 Reviews

LimbWalkers Tree Service

Fully Insured * Free Estimates Tree Removal, Tree Trimming Stump Grinding Brush Chipping/ Lot Clearing Commercial & Residential Southeastern Wisconsin

08/24/2014

He showed up on time with a helper. I asked for advice on preparing the ground properly for future planting. He was most helpful in determining the radius to be ground since the tree was an old pine with a wide root spread. It was a difficult location to work in because equipment access was not easy. All the problems were solved and the work was done on time at no extra cost. We're very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ground a stump.

07/23/2013

Al called back within 1 day, came the same day to check it out.  Came for work when he said he would, did the job just fine.  Very straightforward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chipping of trees and brush.

06/22/2013

I called Al's in the evening, and left a message .  He returned the call the next day, and was able to do the job the same day.  That sounded great to me, as I had been waiting three weeks for someone else to do the job.  He got the job done when he said he would, and did a great, and at a better price than the other guy was going to do it for.  Couldn't ask for anything more than that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used a power chipper to grind out a maple stump.

04/27/2013

no service was provided and I was very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted the company via phone. The person who answered took all my information and promised that she would call me back. I waited for a week but they never called me back. So I thought to give them a call again to find out what was going on. No one answered the phone. I called them again and again I also left voicemails and I got nothing.

09/08/2011

I left a message.  Al called me back the next day and came that same day to do the work.  He was very professional and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al ground out a large bush stump near our foundation.  He was very careful and did a wonderful job.

Firewood sales.