Middleton Cleaners

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

Cost is determined by the job. ...

Premier Rug Washing Inc

Premier Rug Washing Inc is owned and operated by Trent and Travis Keast. The company is located in South-Central Wisconsin, on the East side of Madison, off of S.Stoughton Road. Premier Rug Washing Inc specializes in washing rugs from all over the world and your fine furniture and textiles. Trent and Travis are brothers and partners of the company.Trent is the only IICRC Double Certified Master Cleaner with over 20 accredited certifications in the State of Wisconsin. Premier Rug Washing Inc has the latest state of the art equipment and over 30 years of experience. We are the authority to trust for quality and expert cleaning. Terms for services are payment upon completion in the form of check, cash, or credit cards. Please check our website http://www.premierrugspa.com/ for discount coupons. A newsletter is available, upon request, offering tips on cleaning and preserving your family heirlooms, fine furniture, textiles or rugs. Appointments are encouraged as we may be out delivering or picking up rugs.

C

03/14/2016

Took a month Longer than anticipated ... and there was a unexpected extra charge of $32 for a box to put it in! ... also, sorry  no comments on quality of the cleaning since it's totally sealed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my daughter's wedding dress cleaned/saved

08/29/2015

Fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry cleaning

04/10/2015

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two sofa cushion covers where one had a red wine stain and both had something spilled on them where it slightly changed the color. The nice man at Middleton Cleaners was honest with me from my first phone call where he explained to me that he can not always get wine stains out. Well, I had to try something, so I brought the cushion covers in. He told me he would most likely not be able to do anything about the slightly changed color, but he'd do his best on the wine stain. HE WAS ABLE TO REMOVE THE WINE STAIN! YIPPEE! (AND YES, I AM SHOUTING, BECAUSE I'M SO HAPPY!) Even though he was not able to do much with the slight color change (as he said), the cushion covers overall looked, felt, and smelled clean and fresh.

CATEGORY dry cleaning, upholstery cleaning

06/16/2014

CATEGORY dry cleaning

Cleaners, pick-up & delivery, draperies & leather, wedding dresses, furs cleaned & stored, rug cleaning, pillow cleaning, wedding dress experts-wedding gown preservation, minor repairs available.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover