Alonso Landscape Service LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2008

Awards & Badges

2503 Pleasant View Rd

Middleton, WI 53562

Welcome to Alonso Landscape Service, a full-service landscape company with one goal - making our customers happy. Our professionalism, dedication to quality and outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction has catapulted us to the forefront of landscape service providers in Dane County. At Alonso Landscape Service, landscaping is more than a job. It's an opportunity to create beauty and satisfaction for our customers. We ensure that our customers receive the time, attention and expertise each job needs for ultimate, timely, cost-effective results. From hardscaping to seasonal plantings, lawn maintenance to snow plowing, we view every job as our only job... until it is completed. We Are Fully Insured! For appointments, please call (608) 239-4577. ...

hardscaping (38)lawn & landscaping (29)lawn care (27)tree service (6)snow removal (5)mulch delivering (4)fencing (4)leaf removal (2)lawn treatment (1)

10/07/2020

Business must be booming because I've contacted them multiple times for this quote. Came to the house, no quote after a week. It's been 3 going on 4 weeks?! Why? I was paying in cash, no hassle with loans etc. Simple work, nothing extravagant. They just don't seem to care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Going on 4 weeks without a quote?

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], Edit: I did look up our conversation and remember you telling me personally that you did not want the quote anymore because you were going with another company. This is why we did not reach out anymore. Please reach out again if you change your mind. Jen

09/03/2020

I HIGHLY recommend Alsonso Landscape Service. I received 4 quotes from area landscapers prior to selecting Alonso. Of the 4 they were the only ones to get my quote back to me within 24 hours and it was by far the most detailed. Even offering suggestions that I hadn't thought of to maximize my space. I couldn't be happier with the way the project turned out. Prices were fair and the team was very f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio + Retaining Wall

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

05/26/2020

Great job by the team! They showed up when they said they would and were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New landscape burm and lawn planting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/08/2020

Fantastic! Alonso Landscape exceeded my expectations. I needed a huge tree removed from the front yard, tree roots removed, stump removed and the old, patchy lawn removed and replaced with sod. The team worked diligently and, more importantly, safely. The new lawn looks amazing - neighbors have commented about how good it looks. I will be a repeat customer when the time comes for the backyard to b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, stump grinding, add sod

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

10/14/2019

Excellent timeliness and cost. Reached out to 3-5 landscapers on Angie's List for a minor hardscaping job in my back yard. Ramon from Alonso landscaping was able to come out and provide an estimate on site with a very quick start date (2-3 months sooner than other landscapers). The estimate was also very competitive (on average, 50% lower than other quotes). Work was completed extremely quickly (~...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing patio retaining wall

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Photo for Alonso Landscape Service LLC - 2503 Pleasant View Rd, Middleton, WI - 38170119

08/26/2019

The job went exceedingly well and was completed in five days. Previous installer was still not finished after nine months! Very glad I switched.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed improperly installed pavers (by a different company) to be removed, new gravel installed, pavers reinstalled, cleaned and sealed, and the entire yard regraded to keep water and ice off the driveway in the winter.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

C

07/27/2019

Good news: Ramon was very pleasant and accommodating. We set a contract in the fall for spring work. The workers were exceptional - spent about 9-10 hours at my house to complete the job (it was a lot of heavy work involving small vehicles and a lot of muscle!) in one day. Not-so-good news: I never received an updated contract - only an adjusted estimate. After reminders in fall and spring, it was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total replacement of 5,000 sqft lawn, clean up old garden (remove bricks and pavers). The lawn was overgrown with daisies, oregano, and ivy from a previous tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

05/07/2019

Ramon and his team are masters of their craft. We used them to grade and seed our entire yard after construction. They pay attention to the details that matter, they’re efficient, and they do a great job cleaning up after they are done. We could not be happier with Alonso Landscape Service LLC! Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best in town!

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

11/30/2018

Alonso et al. did a super job of digging out the stump, using a skidsteer-type machine. It took 3-4 hours, and they did leave a few tracks in the yard, but those will be fixed when spring comes (they've agreed to repair the affected grass). I thought the price of ~ $600 was great, the stump is gone, and they cleaned gutters at the same time, for a very reasonable price. They did arrive 30 minutes ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large spruce stump extracted

CATEGORY tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

10/15/2018

Came out, look the place over, told us he would get us some ideas, and we never heard back from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscspingy

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Alonso Landscape Service was created in 2004 with the goal of bringing a new level of professionalism and value to the landscape design/build market. Our Mission is to provide quality professional service in lawn maintenance and landscaping and snow removal to the private and commercial sectors of the Dane County. Our Key Principles Are: • We live up to our promises • We listen to our customers • We provide a quality product at a reasonable price