APH Service Inc

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since May 2000

B Rated | 10 Reviews

HVAC Contractor. Furnace and A/C serviceand installation, for all makes and models. Additional emails - info@qualityheating.com, aph207@aol.com. Additional address - PO Box 207 Port Washington WI 53074. Additional phone - (262) 292-5646....

Comfort Systems of Racine

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey.

C

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
APH was contracted via our home insurance provider to repair our air conditioner. Their work was commendable - they accurately diagnosed the problem and we've had no problems since. Their responsiveness and punctuality, however, was quite poor. They were incredibly slow to return phone calls to the point where I contacted our home insurance provider to inquire if we could work with someone else. Once they finally did respond and schedule a time to come repair the unit, they arrived over 5 hours late.

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced inducer on boiler

11/06/2013

I called the owner Hans and told him I was refereed by a friend who was also getting the same service done. He remembered my friend and was happy to pass along the great deal he gave him. We scheduled a date and time (4 days out) and the technicians were not only on time but a few minutes early. My furnace was being inconstant in igniting and is about 16 years old. The tech could have dreamed up a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
APH installed a new whole house humidifier and performed a furnace tune up.

11/03/2013

Called them in crisis situation about air conditioning failure. They responded quickly, got the job done and made suggestions to prevent further problems. Got bids on the furnace repairs; theirs was best, and they did the job well. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair and replacement of compressors in furnaces in small office building, air conditioning repairs

04/01/2013

I'm very satisfied with the work that APH performed at a reasonable competitive price. I would absolutely recommend APH to my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
APH replaced my old furnace with a new Rheem.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation and repair of air conditioner, HVAC, cooling, inspection, duct cleaning & heating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available