All American Remodeling Company Inc

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since March 2002

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Been in business 15 years. No travel charges. Owner operated....

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

09/01/2010

The honesty from this business was outstanding. The owner himself laid everything out so that it was very clear to understand. If we do go ahead with this project we will certainly hire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an estimate over the phone for a kitchen remodel

06/07/2010

Arrived at our house at the very end of the expected arrival time block, was wearing sweatpants and did not have a professional appearance. I asked when the quotes where to be expected, I was told within a week. As of today (6/7/10) we have not received a quote. We did however; have to schedule time for the contractor to bring in an HVAC guy. We were told that they had tried to contact us several ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked to come to house to provide two quotes for basement. One quote for framing only and another for complete job.

CATEGORY home remodeling,basement remodeling

I was contacted by this member in reference to finishing a partially finished basement. She explained that they were interested in getting a bid on finishing part of it or all of it to see if they would actually pay someone for the work or continue on their own to finish it.. I explained to her that I would need to have other people come through ( carpenters ,hvac etc). I called her at work which ...

04/07/2010

Stan was very responsive and returned all calls immediately. The work was done quickly and efficiently. Clean up was thorough. All work was done as described and Stan worked with us to create the look we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had shower redone down to the studs. Ceramic tiled walls, added fabricated marble base, new fixtures, and new shower door. Stan worked with us to create a more decorative pattern on the top poriton of the tiles, We also replaced baseboards with tile. .

06/15/2009

It went very well. Stan's workers are diligent and hardworking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used this company in the past...before we belonged to Angie's List. They completely designed, remodeled, and built us a new first floor laundry room, including the plumbing, electrical, carpentry, dry wall, cabinets, etc. Then they were nice enough to also haul our washer and dryer upstairs from the basement. It's just exactly what we wanted!

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home remodeling

06/15/2009

The experience was fabulous. They finished the job in exactly the time they said and were able to give me some ideas as I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to keep my ceramic floor and they were able to do the remodeling around the foot print so I didn't have to get the floor done. I was very, very pleased with them and three years later I'm still pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my kitchen for me about three years ago.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Bathroom and kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing, new cabinet doors and drawer fronts and interior and exterior doors, basement remodeling, window replacements, laminate counter tops & ceramic tile.

Roofing, additions & siding.