Verre Young Eye Clinic

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 75 patients per day. ...

05/13/2014

They're very good. The doctor's an excellent physician. He has done cataract surgery for me. He's treating my glaucoma for the last 30 years and so far, it's been working very well. I would recommend them very highly and I have recommended them to quite few people. The staff is very accommodating and very friendly. I don't have any problem with anyone working there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going to Verre Young Eye Clinic. I have a checkup every four months because I have glaucoma.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

03/24/2012

He was very personable, not in a hurry, very much into whatever my concerns were.  Told me that macular degeneration was highly over-diagnosed & his ennd-result diagnosis was that I didn't have it at all but rather had early stage cataracts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam way more involved than I have ever had - don't even know what some of it entailed.  Just decided that I would finally see a real eye doctor in my old age since I'd been told that I had early stage macular degeneration.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

02/20/2012

He is an excellent doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to him and have another appointment soon. We saw him 2 years ago.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

12/04/2008

We heard about them from others that had went to them. He is kind and has a great character. Sometimes you do have to wait for your appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed cataract surgery on me and my husband, so we went in for a follow-up visit. My insurance covered the cost. He also, saved my daughter's eyesight when she had an accident with a weed eater and had to have surgery on her cornea.

CATEGORY ophthalmology