Dave's Appliance Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

W172N7271 Shady Ln

Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007....

appliance repair (254)small appliance repair (9)dryer vent cleaning (2)

10/20/2020

Fast and professional. Had the part in his truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer leak and Oven ignitor needed to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review! Please call us again for any questions or concerns!!!! Thanks again

10/17/2020

Capacitor was on back order, so I was without a washing machine for 10 days, but it worked fine when it did come in and it was promptly replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced capacitor on Kenmore HE washing machine 8 yrs old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. Please call us again for any questions or concerns.... Thanks again

09/01/2020

Dave was on time and had the problem diagnosed in a matter of an hour. The part was ordered an Dave returned to finish the repair of the dryer. Dave was professional, he was on time for the time quoted. I would recommend Dave to anyone who had need of his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer wouldn't start

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review... please call us again for any questions or concerns... Thanks again

08/05/2020

when I made the appt I was quoted $20 for service call. Repair guy was there for approx 5 minutes and said it was just what he thought it was going to be. Needed a new part that isn't available and cant be fixed. Charged me $70 for 5 minutes .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair automatic oven cleaner

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Sorry!!!! We NEVER said $20.00 dollars for a service call ( NO one charges that!!! Maybe 30 years ago)You miss understood me. I’m VERY clear what are the charges. We have an excellent rating with Angie’s List and also the BBB we take pride of our work.We have been a Super service award winning with Angie’s List for over 5 years . I’m sorry for the confusion!!!!! Thanks

07/05/2020

very well, he got here on time and performed the services requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced a switch and resolved a problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review.... please call us again for any questions or concerns !!!! Thanks again

06/04/2020

He looked over my entire system and adjusted a few things and everything seemed to be working. He also readjusted the doors so they looked better and advised me to get new filters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The icemaker in my freezer wasn't working

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review!!!!please give us a call anytime you have a ? Or concern !!! Thanks again

05/23/2020

We were very pleased with the service from Dave. He came on a Monday and figured out right away what the issue was. Ordered the needed parts and came back 4 days later to put them in. Our dishwasher is now running just like new. We will definitely call him again if we have any issues with any of our appliances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dishwasher was not running.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Please call us again for any questions or concerns. Thanks again

05/10/2020

Went well. Dave arrived promptly, assessed the problem, and replaced the part. He was professional yet personable. I would use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven igniter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Please call again for any questions or concerns... thanks again

04/28/2020

The company did a great job at communicating timely with me. The repairman showed up on the day he was supposed to for the initial visit. A part was ordered immediately and they were able to repair within 2 business days. The repair itself was quick and our repairman was friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shorted circuit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review... please give us a call for any questions or concerns. Thanks again
D

04/16/2020

Took too long to call back. I found another repair service om my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

I’m so sorry that you experienced a call back problem. We were having computer issues and did not receive our messages from Angie’s List... I’m sorry for the inconvenience... We never received your information

Appliance Repair – Washers & Dryers, Stoves & Ranges, Refrigerators & Freezers, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Microwaves, & Home Wine Coolers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover