UW-Madison Counseling Psychology Training Clinic

Angie's List since June 2012

06/30/2012

I have had many therapist but these people have been the best

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I suffered from extreme depression and needed a therapist. The clinic is an educational program for students working on their doctorate in counseling psychology. They offer free therpy or whatever the client can afford. I pay only $10/session. The sessions are audio/video taped and the students that provide the therapy are supervised by both a doctor in counseling psychology as well as a psychiatrist.

CATEGORY personal counseling

06/16/2012

I have had many therapists in my life but thebest one has been at this clinic. Be cause it is a teaching program, I only have to pay what I can afford, $10/session.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have suffered from depression most of my life. In addition to my psychiatrist I was in need of a therpist. This is an educational clinic which means that my therapist is a student working on her PHd in counseling psychology. All sessions are audio/video tapes and she receives supervision fro a PHd in counseling psychology as well as a psychiatrist.

CATEGORY personal counseling

Counseling psychology includes children, adolescents, adults, couples & families.