Turn Two Auto

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

We are a full service auto and light truck repair shop....

01/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent honest Quality Service..

CATEGORY car inspections

09/21/2013

We've taken a couple of our older cars here for work. The mechanics will work with you to understand what's wrong and I've never felt talked down to. They will also work with you to budget in and prioritize the repairs that should happen now and those that can wait for later. These guys are great and I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
assorted vehicle maintenance and inspection for purchase

D

09/09/2013

When I went to pick up the vehicle, the shop was 15 minutes late opening up. I asked the technician if everything looked good on the car and he said that everything was fine and everything checked out. After paying for the service and starting the car up, I saw immediately that the headlight I asked to be replaced was not. I had a very uneasy feeling. I went back in to ask for them to fix it and 3...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was taking my family on a road trip across the country and was looking for a full inspection of my vehicle. I also had a headlight out on my car and asked it to be replaced along with the inspection.

08/19/2013

Said it would be a two-day affair and it pretty much was. I thought they were very responsive and the mechanic showed me the old clutch and the work he was doing when I stopped in mid-project. They aligned the wheels while they were at it. Car runs great. Very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install clutch that I purchased online.

CATEGORY car inspections

02/25/2012

Turn Two is reasonable, and very honest. Their work is top-notch and they stand behind it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Scott at Turn Two for over 20 years. He does excellent work, is very honest, and his prices are reasonable. He won't fix things that don't need it and you can always get his professional opinion regarding whether a fix is needed asap or could wait. If you are looking for a great local, honest down-to-earth mechanic, take your car here.

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

Oil changes, scheduled maintenance, tune-ups and driveability, fuel injection, check engine, alternators & starters, electrical repairs, brakes and abs, shocks and struts, suspension, steering, tires, air-conditioning, heating and ventilation, exhaust, timing belts and water pumps, engine mechanical diagnostics repair and replacement, transmissions, clutches, cv axles and boots, differentials, axles and bearings, suspension repairs and alignments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover