Trimcraft Builders LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2012

Trimcraft Builders LLC is owned and operated by two detail-driven partners that actively participate in the day-to-day operations involved with remodeling and general contracting....

Complete Handyman

22  REVIEWS
Complete Handyman

My name is Mark Schwebach. I am the owner of Complete Handyman as a division of Dream Homes LLC. I founded the company in 2004. I am 100% involved with day to day activities. I specialize in finishing basements. When it comes to basements, I will be involved in every aspect of the job. I will be hands on from the initial design process, the bidding process, acquiring permits, doing the actual construction, overseeing sub-contractors, through to the completion of the finished basement. I personally guarantee the highest level of attention to quality and detail throughout the entire project.

09/28/2015

Excellent!  Darren Vollmer was involved in the project from the Design Intent through the final close out.  We hired some trades directly and Trimcraft held the contract on the others.  Trimcraft worked well with all of the trades.  They set the bar regarding the quality expectations and all of the trades respected it.   Our relationship with Trimcraft was "Open Book" and we believed that we recei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Contractor and provided framing services for a major renovation and addition to a 1926 home.  Project duration 5 months. Our project involved an addition of 2 bathrooms, all new windows, exterior siding, upgrading the electric service, and installation of a small duct, high velocity AC system.  During the entire project, we lived in the house!

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/22/2014

Our experience with Trimcraft Builders was great. Once they started our project they were here every day (~4 weeks) until completion. The crew was always very pleasant and friendly. They did a great job of minimizing mess and cleaned up well every night. The quality of work was excellent. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider replaced all the wood trim and doors in our house.

CATEGORY home builders

06/10/2013

The TrimCraft crew did an excellent job remodeling my kitchen. They were responsive to issues that developed during the job and made everything right. The quality of products and workmanship justify the higher cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY home builders

09/19/2012

Although the project took a bit longer than originally planned, we are completely thrilled with the outcome. Darren, Tom, and Barry are true craftsmen and all of their work is absolutely perfect. Undertaking a major remodeling project with young kids in the house can be very challenging, but they were very understanding and worked with us to make sure the work would fit in with our schedule. Addit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Trimcraft Builders do several projects on our house. We had them install full replacement windows throughout the house. This included removing the old windows and interior and exterior trim, installing new windows, new custom trim milled and stained to match original trim, and new exterior trim. Trimcraft also replaced all of exterior doors, which also included removing old doors, installing new doors, then trimming the new doors. They also replaced a broken wooden beam and support post in our basement with a new steel beam and support post, replaced our balustrade with a new, custom, much sturdier balustrade and they installed a new custom oak railing along the entire length of the staircase. Additionally, they supervised the pouring of a new concrete slab in our garage and then rebuilt our entire garage, which included reframing the back wall, removing an old flat roof, installing a new angled roof, insulating, drywalling and painting the entire garage.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Exterior improvements siding, building envelope, windows and doors, plumbers, electricians, insulators & HVAC installers.