Monona Clinic

• Angie's List since December 2011

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

01/26/2016

They should not have used a vacuum pump to remove wax from my ears. The used to use metal scoops to get the wax out and instead in August, they used a vacuum pump. They put this very loud vacuum pump in my ear for a long rate of time to clean my ears. I've been using them for a while.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They used a vacuum pump to remove wax from my ears. I've suffered hearing loss and a tinny raspy sound in my ears.

CATEGORY audiology

07/24/2013

She's an older woman, she's very knowledgeable, she makes people very comfortable, and she listens. The last time I was there I had a number of concerns and she spent at least half an hour just talking to me which I felt very comforting at a time when doctors try to get you out as soon as possible. I felt like she was trying to address all my concerns. I guess the biggest thing is she's willing to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Diane Wendland at Monona Grove Meriter is my primary care physician. I saw her in mid June.

CATEGORY internist

07/23/2013

She is personable, knowledgeable and thorough. She is a good listener and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Diane Wendland is my wife's doctor.

CATEGORY family doctor