MOLONY TILE

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since July 2007

Molony Tile is a family owned business that has been serving Southern Wisconsin since 1950. We take great pride in our quality and outstanding service. We believe in offering quality products, affordable prices and the highest degree of customer service. No forklifts. No high pressure. No kidding. Our showroom has thousands of ceramic tiles in an array of textures, colors and designs for your home or office. A distinctive collection of patterns and materials from manufacturers known for quality and innovation. The ideas are unlimited. We can offer professional installation, but for those who prefer to do it themselves, we offer our full support and free advice. We will even rent the tools. Come visit us today and you'll understand why we've been in business for over 50 years....

Catalyst Custom Construction

Established in 2015, a 2017 Super Service Award Winner, and years of remodeling experience, Catalyst Custom Construction is the local leader in home additions, kitchen remodels, finishing basements, bathroom remodels, and custom decks. We are a design and building contractor that is ready to make your vision into a reality. We pride ourselves on the quality, integrity and craftsmanship that goes into every job. We work with our clients from the design stages through the finishing touches to make sure everyone involved is 100% satisfied. Please give us a call or send us an email to set up a free consultation about your next project!

Offers by Catalyst Custom Construction on Angie's List

06/14/2017

Great selection of tile. It took a bit longer than expected to get all the pieces in. Installation went great and we are very satisfied with the way it turned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed tile backsplash installed.

07/14/2015

Great.  Quick, clean and it looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retiled bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Thank you for your kind words!

01/19/2015

I thought it was very brave the lengths they went to in order to install the floor, and the work they did created a nice effect. They performed the work excellently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut out flooring down to the joists to install a new subfloor, then tiled the entryway and up the wall.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

[member name removed] Thank you so much for the kind words on the work we did for you. We really appreciate your business. Steve Westphal Molony Tile

07/30/2014

06/03/2014

I had a great experience with Molony Tile. Steve was extremely helpful in the store and over the phone. He answered questions and was very patient while I selected items and changed my mind a few times (so many fun tile options to choose from!) He scheduled my tile work to be done promptly. The tile installer (I believe it was Dave) did an AMAZING job. I had smaller tile on the walls and an accent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Molony Tile helped me select tile and shelving and design a new shower for my master bathroom. They also installed the new tile.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Thank you so much for your review and we are excited for the upcoming project!

TILE SHOWROOM, TECHNICAL ADVICE, DESIGN & INSTALLATION OF CERAMIC, PORCELAIN, STONE & GLASS TILE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover