Kurt Construction Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2009

Badger Home Inspections, LLC

Badger Home Inspections, LLC is a locally owned and operated inspection service that proudly serves the greater Madison area. Badger Home Inspections is committed to giving you the reassurance and protection that you need when purchasing or selling a home. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Always remember, "If it's there, a Badger will find it!"

06/28/2013

Kurt inspected the first property, and told us that it would cost far more than we wanted to pay to get the unit into livable condition. We were disappointed, but kept looking. An estate property came up, and time was of the essence. We were in Virginia and had no way of inspecting the property ourselves. Based on Kurt's reputation, we asked him to inspect the second property, and he was able to g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When we were looking to purchase a mobile home in the Madison area of Wisconsin, we were referred to Kurt as the "go to" guy for all mobile home needs. We spoke with him on the phone several times to pick his brains, and asked him to inspect two properties for us.

CATEGORY home inspection,woodworking

07/06/2012

He is absolutely wonderful. It's just a single guy, and he is always responsive. He is always willing to help out with any extra projects you need done. He is a good handyman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kurt Construction built our front deck.

CATEGORY decks,woodworking

10/26/2009

He came out within a day or so after I asked him to come and gave me an estimate. He looked around, measured and we talked a lot about what I wanted. I accepted the estimate that he gave me, so, he came out when he said he would and finished the work in a reasonable amount of time. He did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some carpentry work and painted the house trim.

CATEGORY woodworking

Kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, siding, drywall.