Emergency Room at UW Hospital and Clinics

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

06/11/2014

Dr. Gerald Lang re-set my ankle and performed surgery to put a plate on it for support. From what I can recall, the staff took good care of me and I had no concerns. It was a painless experience and I was surprised. I would have expected to still be in pain. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was taken here for medical attention after fracturing my ankle.

09/18/2013

I crashed my bike on my way to work, resulting in a shattered Left wrist. I arrived around 8:30 am and was taken directly back to a room, where I was promptly given an IV for pain medication. All the staff members were quick, caring, and competent. I barely saw the ED resident or attending physician, but that is expected aince the specialist was coming. Although I had to wait between X-rays for th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided care after a bike accident

CATEGORY emergency medicine

11/14/2011

Everything was nice. We liked the overall friendliness and professional of everybody, like the nurses and the doctors. They really paid attention to the baby and it was very good service. I would recommend them anybody living in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Emergency Room at UW Hospital and Clinics. We were at the ER about the end of September and then we were in the hospital for 6 days.

07/25/2011

Great. Caring with follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facial surgery for Bell's Palsy

10/15/2008

The UW Hospitals do a great job. Very nice people and extremely talented. We were admitted to the hospital and my son was very well taken care of. We were allowed to be with him for almost his entire stay - which included an overnight and an MRI. We obviously could not be with him during his MRI. Communication was very good most of the time. There were a few breakdowns over the 36 hour period or s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took my son to the emergency room. He was suffering from slurred speech and issues with his balance. This was after 6-8 weeks with a virus infection and 30 pounds of weight loss. We had been working with his physician, but the new symptoms took us completely by surprise. He has a disease and we were concerned that there were complications.

CATEGORY hospitals

Emergency medicine & urgent care.

NA