DOG HAUS DOG DAYCARE LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 18 Reviews

day care...

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used the service for dog day care when I was at work.

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've taken our dog Zoey to Dog Haus for about 5 years. Some years we use the services 5 days weekly, some years 2 to 3 times weekly and sometimes we take a month or two off. Angie and her staff are wonderful. Zoey just loves going there and she is tired when she gets home which is great for us. We have an aussie and she doesn't tire easily. The staff plays with the dogs and teaches them manners. Angie is very professional and is diligent with making sure that all dogs are vaccinated timely and socialized with other dogs. We feel very confident that Zoey is getting the best care available for a reasonable price. We also use their grooming service which is convenient while Zoey is at daycare.

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided daycare service fodogs. Treated my friend's terribly

CATEGORY kennels

This customer used our services for many years. We have not received any information about what the friend felt we didn't handle well, and we invite any constructive criticism so we can continue to improve ourselves.

03/09/2015

We enjoy taking our dog there. I think it is $20.00 a day and if they stay overnight they add $7 to $12. They do a good job paying attention to the dogs to make sure that the dogs are compatible with each other and keeping them engaged throughout the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarded our dog for 5 days.

06/26/2014

They are very good. I moved so I don't live there anymore. You can trust that your four legged child will be well taken care of. Their pricing was fair. I would absolutely use them again if I was in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dog Haus Dog Daycare.

day care