Dean West Clinic

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 53 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

10/23/2015

As I said above, it all  healed as he predicted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to see him after a mohs surgery on my forehead.  Eyebrows were uneven after procedure so Dr. King was recommended as the plastic surgeon to see.  He was very confident that it would be fine in 2-6 weeks.  His confidence and years of experience were comforting.  Saw him two days later with more questions and he was pretty no nonsence with his assement again. He listened to my concerns, no hand holding, considering i was still unnerved by the whole thing but his prediction was about 97% right on.  My eyebrows are still ever so slightly uneven but it's barely noticeable.  He didn't do the procedure just consulted with him afterward but based on that he did everything professionally.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

02/24/2015

He knows how to read the patients. His patient manner is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My doctor is Jeffrey Wood. I saw him for my physical.

CATEGORY internist

10/27/2014

I have been seeing the doctor for about 13-14 years. They are the best doctor in town. She is super personable. The staff is very helpful and responsive. I have never had a problem getting in to see the doctor when I need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited Dr. Bathke for a checkup.

CATEGORY obgyn

06/16/2014

Dr. Bathke was always friendly and knowledgeable for my annual appointments.  The only reason that I no longer see her is that my insurance is not with her health care center.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used to go to Dr. Bathke for my annual physicals.  She is an excellent doctor who takes the time to listen and explain things very well.  I highly recommend her!

CATEGORY obgyn

C

06/12/2014

We will be using another doctor if our next child needs this procedure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tonsillectomy.

CATEGORY ent