There are 70 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 0 patients per day....

04/20/2016

The last visit was for a checkup for my son. The only problem is that you have to wait so long to see a doctor. This is the only problem, other than that everything is okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Dean Clinic – East

05/04/2015

What keeps me coming back is the professionalism. They listen to what I say. They provide information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Kornaus at Dean Clinic.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

02/21/2015

All he has done for me has helped considerably.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I met with a physical therapist for my last session who continued with discussion and a new exercise and workout for my condition.

CATEGORY fitness equipment

12/20/2014

I explained my problem and since I am an established patient with this provider I was sent to the clinic lab. The nurse called back a short time later with results and a prescription was sent to my pharmacy. I was also reassured that if future results necessitated a change in medications I would be notified.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called the clinic in the AM and the receptionist immediately connected me to the nurse.

06/16/2014

He's been great. It's been a while since I last seen him because I haven't been having any problems. I've been going to him for years and then I got the proper dose of medication so I stopped going to them. He's very good about giving you the proper dose of medication, he's patient and very understanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Bohom at the Dean Clinic3 years ago.

Multi Specialty.

Similar businesses in your area...