Batchelor, Dr. Edwin T.

Angie's List since January 2011

Graduation: Southeast Missouri State University...

Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1984, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning has provided the Sun Prairie, WI area exceptional heating, air conditioning, Electrical and plumbing services; it’s no wonder they were voted Best Heating and Cooling company in Sun Prairie for 5 years straight! Offering professional technicians, same day installations and 24 hour service among other things make them the right choice for any HVAC or plumbing job. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

Award 2019
Offers by Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning on Angie's List

01/19/2016

08/26/2013

My experience overall has went well. He and the staff are very friendly and professional. The dentist is highly knowledgeable in his field. I drive a bit out of my way to see him and it is definitely worth it. I would highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited for an implant.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you had a great experience at our office and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

06/20/2011

It’s been an excellent experience. He's also willing to follow up and call me after hours if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is our primary dentist.

01/20/2011

Dr. Batchelor is very competent. He shows a lot of concern for his patients. He seems to be pretty honest about what needs to be done and what doesn't need to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Batchelor is my dentist.

General dentistry