Barnes Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since December 2006

See web site for more contact name & email....

KEYMAN LAWN CARE LLC

Keyman is a family-owned business out of Verona. There are currently 10 licensed and certified technicians employed. We strive to be the best, not the biggest. Each technician is designated to a specific service area, meaning that technician gets to personally know your lawn. Low employee turnover means you see the same face season after season.

09/24/2018

Realized a bit later in the mowing season that I needed to find someone to mow my lawn for the rest of the summer. Called Barnes and they were out to give me an estimate AND managed to fit me into their mowing schedule right away even though there had been several rainy days. Always showed up and mowed in a variety of patterns. Lawn always looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly mowing

CATEGORY lawn service

05/31/2017

Chris was easy to reach by email, stopped by to offer an estimate. I liked his can-do attitude and he answered all my questions so I didn't bother to get another estimate. We have a lot of leaves. Barnes brought a team and they had it done in hours. It was a miracle. They hauled away the leaves and it was like fall never happened. I get a "heads up" when it's my turn, they show up, do the work and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall Clean up, Spring Prep including mulch. A lot of mulch

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment

02/14/2017

I've been with them for quite a few years and they have never raised my price. They are very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilized my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

02/14/2017

They have never raised my price in ten years, and I am going to jinx myself. Since I told you this, I'm going to get a price raise. The workers were very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizing my lawns.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

06/07/2016

I would use them again. It wasn't the first time I used them. I have been using them since the winter of 2014. They cut about 3 trees then. They did other work too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Barnes for tree removal. They chopped some dead branches.

CATEGORY tree service

Residential & commercial tree, design, landscape, fertilization, snow removal & lighting.

NA