Associated Physicians

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since October 2008

We are Dane County's longest-serving, independent, multi-specialty medical practice, so we are proud to have provided expert personalized health care for generations of families in Madison and the surrounding communities. Our board-certified physicians are specialists in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Podiatry. Our electronic medical record system, Epic, is state-of-the-art. Our medical teams include experienced, highly skilled registered nurses. And our adjunct services, including on-site physical therapy, nutrition counseling, diabetes education, laboratory, radiology, and the anticoagulation clinic give you greater access and health care options. Associated Physicians, LLP has always been a medical practice directed by doctors, not insurance companies. So we do what is best for our patients, not someone else's bottom line. In an increasingly complex and impersonal health care system, Associated Physicians, LLP favors long-term doctor-patient relationships devoted to your best health....

04/12/2017

Excellent care but long wait times after arriving for an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family has been patients here for over 5 years.

CATEGORY pediatrician,family doctor,internist

D

02/27/2017

Horrible provider and nursing staff! Would not recommend this place to a dog!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On going health care

CATEGORY pediatrician,internist

06/16/2014

Dr. Sia is very knowledgeable, she really cares and get's to know your family. I have had nothing but great experiences with all the staff at this clinic. Although she is amazing with the little ones I am finding now that my daughters are entering their teen years I find she has a harder time with teen girl issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary Care Doctor for all of my children

CATEGORY pediatrician

Hi [Member name removed], thank you so much for your feedback. I know that Dr. Nondahl has a lot of experience with teenagers and if you are comfortable with the transition and depending on age, our gynecologists also serve as primary care providers. Doctors Amanda Schmehil and Barbara Burns do a great job.

05/20/2014

He is wonderful. He is with Associated Physicians. I am not sure if he is taking in new patients. He is great. We love him. We are happy with him. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is very good to communicate with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Robert Olson is our primary care physicians. The last time I saw him was to get my blood cells checked.

CATEGORY internist

Thank you so much for your feedback. I know that Dr. Olson loves caring for his patients and is accepting new patients.

05/20/2014

Dr. Goldrosen recommended regular monitoring for a heart condition. He also prescribed  tetanus vaccination (needed due to recent cat scratches).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Review of previous wellness exam and evaluation of test results.

CATEGORY family doctor

OB/GYN, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Physical Therapy, Radiology, 3D Mammography, Laboratory, Permanent Birth Control, Lactation Consultation, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Nutrition, Diabetes Education, Anticoagulation Therapy

Check, Visa, MasterCard