Acer Landscaping LLC

A27 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

921 Walsh Road

Madison, WI 53714

Full Service Landscaping. Additional email - info@acer-landscaping.com....

Landscaping (25)Lawn and Yard Work (12)Fencing (3)Pavers and Hardscaping (2)Mulch and Topsoil (2)Patios (1)Tree Service (1)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (1)

05/15/2018

I called Nate at Acer to do some landscape redesign at my home. My first clue should have been when he didn't get back to me for a couple of weeks, but I thought it is the busy season. When he did finally reply, I scheduled a time that worked for him to come view and estimate my project. I work an hour away, so I had to take a day off of work for the appointment. Nate did not show up. I received n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

[Member Name Removed], Sorry for my slow response, just saw this. I did just go back and look, and I did you have in my calendar that day. I can't imagine why I wouldn't have shown up without a call. As you said, May is an extremely busy time and something urgent must have come up, but it's my fault if I left you hanging. I do apologize for your inconvenience that day.

10/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about Nate and his work and responsiveness. He and his crew showed up when they said they would show up. His estimate was reasonable and thorough, and when I made changes along the way, he was able to accommodate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had landscaping work done-- plantings, clean-up of beds, re-doing edging & rocks, moving plants, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

10/03/2017

Never gave us a bid. have waited now 3 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a Bid after her came to our house to access. Been 3 weeks now, and still no bid. Called once after 1 1/2 week and said he was busy.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry that you didn't receive the estimate. I did send an email as we discussed to the email address that you provided. Feel free to contact me again anytime, I will follow up with you again...

06/11/2017

Acer did a fine job--they were timely and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch and edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

03/29/2017

Great, the yard looks very tidy -- they removed all old leaves and debris and trimmed all of the perennials back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean-up of yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

08/22/2016

The project went very well and the end result definitely met my expectations. Our backyard severely slopped towards the back of the house, and we wanted to elevate the yard by having a retaining wall installed. Our budget was limited and Nate worked with us, he suggested options to achieve our goal and stay within budget. Nate attentively lessoned to all my needs and the details of the project wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 65 foot long, and 3 feet high timber retaining wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2016

07/02/2016

Nate from Acer was quick to respond to my request for an estimate. He met me at the property, and listened to what we needed to have done. The job was a single day job, and I was happy to find someone willing to find time to work a smallish job into their schedule during the busy summer season. His crew arrived on the day promised, and cleaned out several neglected flower beds. They then dug 20 ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planted bed cleaned up, prepped for planting, and mulched.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

01/06/2016

Nate was very responsive and showed professionalism on his work. He made a few very good suggestions regarding flower bed designs and what needs to be done. Although his estimate was a bit higher than other providers we have contacted, we decided to go with him based on what he showed us. All turned out very nicely, as all the works were done in prompt and precise ways.  We're looking forward to t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removing tree stumps. making flower beds in front and backyard spreading mulches on beds

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2015

12/14/2015

very good communication and results.  professional and let me know of stones in the wall that were not stable - something I did not know but glad to have it fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
help with lawn clean up, bush trimming, back landscaping clean up, reseeding part of lawn and other landscape help

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2015

12/07/2015

Nate was very responsive, punctual and helpful.  Although we did not have work done by Nate or Acer, we were impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail.  We are also  familiar with some of his stone work in the neighborhood, which is of excellent quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided detailed estimate for landscaping and retaining wall work

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

Patios, walls, firepits, grading, seeding, sod, mulch, trees, shrubs, perennials, new plantings & landscape maintenance.

Not Applicable