A-Team Construction Unlimited Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since January 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

With more than 15 years in the trades, A-Team Construction is a local contractor serving Dane County. Thanks to our solid track record, more than half of our business comes from past customers, referrals and friends. We are serious about caring for people, our customers, and their homes and by providing quality craftsmanship. We truly believe that if your not completely satisfied, we're not finished. A-Team is built on traditional values, which is shared by all of my employees. You will receive the best service and quality in every phase of your project. Our company provides a 10 year craftsmanship warranty in addition to all manufacturer warranties....

Cellar To Attic LLC

Cellar to Attic is an owner operated insulation business specializing in insulating existing homes. We insulate using two part spray foam, blown in or dense pack cellulose, and other methods to solve insulation issues. With our 10 years of being in business, we take a building science approach to insulating homes whether your issue is cold drafty rooms, high energy bills, moisture damage, ice damming, or you just want your home insulated the best it can be! We are partnered with the great people with Focus on Energy and with this partnership, we have access to additional training as well as to their huge resource and knowledge base. We can assure our customers that every project will be approached carefully, only allowing our business to insulate your home one way. the right way!

06/11/2017

They were punctual and did a good job. Some minor issues arose which they took care of. Price seemed a bit high, but we had a hard time finding a company willing to do the odd job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Project including drywall, rough-in framing, electrical work, and finish carpentry.

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, electrician, insulation, woodworking

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relaced support posts on deck. Installed new garage door. Both jobs were completed on time. They were very good workers-did a great job & cleaned up everything.

CATEGORY insulation, roofing

C

03/19/2014

My experience with them was years ago when they did a portion of my roof, the owner Allen, they did good work on that portion and I have a problem and called him up and I asked him if he could do something for me obviously with pay and he say call me back and I never heard from him again and I was upset. I later on had some remodelling business, they try to market me in the neighbourhood and I tol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-Team Construction Unlimited Inc did a portion of my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

11/15/2013

It went well. They were very competitive with pricing and very knowledgeable with what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used A-Team Construction Unlimited Inc; they did roofing and insulation.

CATEGORY insulation, roofing

09/12/2013

Doug is very professional and friendly. He first came to investigate our needs, and gave me a proposal in the same day. When I called him to go ahead, he arranged someone to come to start the work. Doug came to our house several times during the work, to make sure everything was going well and to answer any question I may have. The work was done beautiful! I have seen no issue of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the plastering on the floor of my master bath. They had to come for several days to finish the work.

CATEGORY plastering

Residential and commercial roofing, siding, doors and windows, gutters and downspouts. Residential remodeling of basements, attics, kitchen and bathrooms. Installation of awnings, skylights, insulation, decks, and garages, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Decks, Additions, Remodeling

Check, Financing Available