Wettstein Brothers Electric Inc

A29 REVIEWS

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since August 2010

214 Vine St

La Crosse, WI 54601

3rd Generation locally owned electrical contractor with 60+ years of experience. On call 24/7 for emergencies - dial number and press 1....

electrician (29)lighting installation (7)basement remodeling (3)home remodeling (2)home security system (1)ceiling fan installation (1)generator repair (1)home remodeling (1)

10/22/2018

Job went very well. Workers were prompt and did a great job. Job cost was in line with the estimate & the office people were also easy to work with. Would hire them again and will definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside power lines moved, additional outlets installed & a light fixture above the kitchen sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

Thank you for the great review and being apart of the WBE Family!

08/20/2017

Family business. Accommodated my schedule and diagnosed the problem quickly. (Many outlets weren't working in my house when I moved in.) Electrician and receptionist/scheduler were both great to work with. Prompt, efficient, and I think he left the work space cleaner than he found it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diagnostics and rewiring outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

06/21/2017

the electrician figured out the problem, more of a dummy move on my part. The charge was very reasonable for the time, and he made me feel a LITTLE less like an idiot. Will keep in mind for future projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bedroom light would not work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

Our job is not always just to fix, but to educate as well. Welcome to the WBE Family! VP/Owner

04/01/2017

beyond the average call, Jeff was fantastic, and when the power company was long overdue went and got a generator and Dave to power up the house, check circuits and get our water well going -14 hours at our house He's, they are like family now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm damage, knocked down mast and shorted out some of the stuff in the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2017

Thank you for the review. You are a part of the WBE Family. :) VP/Owner

03/27/2017

Work was excellent. We have had them in our home several times. They are safe, clean and they do quality work. Pass inspection with no issues. Unfortunately, their communication was less than ideal. While we had agreed on a bid, they determined the work required time a material and didn't communicate this information acceptably to us. The price came in at slightly double their estimate. This shoul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewiring and electrical as part of major renovation of two bathrooms and kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

Thank you for your review. We are in the middle of making internal changes to our team and procedures that will provide better customer service on matters that you have illuminated above. VP/Owner

02/15/2017

Great!! Travis arrived exactly as promised and completely the work in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner. Wettstein's Brothers Electric have been great to work with, for jobs both large and small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of security light, requiring boom truck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2017

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. It has always been a pleasure working with you!

01/20/2017

Service person was prompt, courteous, explained our options (pros and cons) in good detail. Worked efficiently, safely and cleaned up. Checked in throughout the project so we could make decisions. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large light fixture installed. Two small fixtures diagnosed, then replaced/installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2016

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]!

12/21/2016

They came when they were supposed to come. They did it under the estimate. My tenant was happy with what they did. I was not there to see the work but my tenant stated that it was fine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

We LOVE being able to come in under budget & pass those cost savings along to our customers! Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

11/27/2016

Wettsteins was great to work with from start to finish. I had not yet moved into the area when work started, so I had to coordinate via Skype, email, and phone. Communication was excellent and I always felt that I was informed about the work being done. They were also great about coordinating with my other contractors. When I finally did arrive in La Crosse, everyone was equally friendly and helpf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete re-wiring of my 115-year-old house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2016

While this project presented some unique challenges, it was great to see the transformation! It was our pleasure to help turn this house into your new home! Welcome to La Crosse!

08/02/2016

Very well!  Electrician was prompt, efficient, and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated knob and tube in attic and replaced/fixed all outlets that needed to be addressed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

Residential, commercial and industrial new construction, remodel, electrical, lighting, generator, fire alarm & security

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal