Professional Concrete Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7627 33rd Ave

Kenosha, WI 53142

Family owned business that cares about our clients' satisfaction; friendly and hard working individuals. In business since 2005. No sub contractors used, every job is done by us and the owner is present at every single job - working and making sure everything is done correctly....

concrete repair (37)concrete driveway installation (20)masonry (5)chimney repair (4)foundation repair (3)basement waterproofing (2)mudjacking (1)drain pipe installation (1)

05/28/2020

Hector had the best quote. He was on time and communicated effectively on what was happening and when it would happen. The finished work looks great and I would most definitely recommend. It was nice having the work completed on time and NO excuses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace driveway and sidewalk.

CATEGORY concrete driveway, basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

10/17/2019

Hector and his crew are meticulous and perfectionists. They work together seamlessly and with tremendous pride. We first saw them do a driveway across the street and we were impressed with the results. They do quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing the settled portions of the driveway nearest the garage.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

09/20/2019

Extremely pleased with service and finished product. They showed up on time for the estimate and was the only contractor to return my call for an estimate. Quality of work was top notch and every step was explained to us in detail. I would highly recommend Professional Concrete to anybody who wants quality work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

09/14/2019

The company owner fit us in because he knew we were having flooding problems. The workers showed up on time and worked very hard. They were meticulous and even put a border around the driveway, which I didn't know they would do. It is just beautiful. So glad we paid for concrete instead of asphalt. They will come back and repair if we ever get any cracks, for no charge and really stand behind thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company removed our crumbling asphalt drive and installed a concrete driveway. They also dug a trench and buried PVC pipe from the front yard gutter.

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

09/04/2019

It went quite well. The only reason I downgraded their overall rating from an A to a B was because I wasn't aware they would use a small bobcat that ripped up a small portion of my lawn in the back deck area. Aside from that everything was excellent. They did quality work all around. Solid foundation, at least 4" thick concrete, and great finishing work. Hector has been in business a long time, kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway, small walk area from driveway to front porch, and a back deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

08/01/2019

Hector and team were very fast and professional. They were very responsive to our last minute adjustments. Got the job done in 3 days! The final price was a bit more than the initial estimate but the quality of work was worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway and apron

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Photo for Professional Concrete Inc - 7627 33rd Ave, Kenosha, WI - 38018555

05/18/2019

It went very well. They came for two different quotes due to a issue with the village. They helped me with the process since I had never been through a concrete job. They arrived early, and stayed late ensuring the job was done to my satisfaction. I cannot believe how good it looks. I hung out the the crew most of the day since I was curious how it all worked. I learned a lot, and it was done exac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An addition to driveway, and slab for hot tub

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

02/23/2019

Excellent work replacing my 3 car garage floor. The attention to detail was amazing. I would recommend Hector to anyone. I will have him come back and do more work this spring. FAIR price for work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage floor

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

11/10/2018

The team repaired the leak quickly, professionally and at a reasonable cost. We have not had a drop of water since the repair was done and have had several heavy rainfalls since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in basement wall

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

07/16/2018

Excellent. Done as scheduled. Excellent work all around. Owner Hector great person to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove driveway and sidewalk. Install new concrete drive and walk, plus added a new sidewalk from scratch.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Photo for Professional Concrete Inc - 7627 33rd Ave, Kenosha, WI - 37242108

Concrete - pouring & repair, driveways. Foundation repair. New Foundations, Skin Coat, Masonry. Chimneys - repair & caps.