BlackWolf Exteriors, Inc.

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2010

Contact us at (715) 629-1606 in Hudson, WI, to learn more about our top-notch home remodeling services....

Summit Roofing & Seamless Gutters

Summit Siding & Seamless Gutters in Clear Lake, WI, has been a locally, family-owned business since 1996. We offer complete exterior remodeling services for light commercial and residential projects in Northwest Wisconsin, including roofing, gutters, windows and decks. Our business offers the finest quality material and experienced craftsmanship, and lifetime warranties are available on many of our products. When we provide you with a free estimate, we take the time to find out exactly what you are looking for and ensure you receive a competitive bid. Give us a call today and see for yourself why so many homeowners have trusted us with their exterior projects!

07/10/2017

Everything went smoothly. Had to get rescheduled once because of weather but nothing that could be controlled. New roof looks greats!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new roof put on our house.

05/16/2017

Went great and finished in one day. The crew cleaned everything up and the place looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's very impressive when the first thing a contractor does is hand you 2 full pages of references. Explained everything on the estimate and asked me questions of what I wanted or needed.

11/28/2016

They removed the old shingles completely from the storm damage. They had a crew that came in and replaced it. They also installed a type of sheet metal that would help funnel the water off the chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all of my shingles on the home.

08/03/2015

Great Crew, worked quickly and did a great job of cleaning up when the job was finished. I met with this company 2 years ago to get estimates and explained the problem with snow and ice backing up. This is one great contractor and I would recommend them to anyone! .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a two story roof on my residence, due to hail damage. Also did extra work ,as the way the roof was finished it had a special system to move water and ice away from the roof, so that ice and snow would not backup and cause a dam. Also I was alerted to a problem with my chimney. I used a masonry company, that was referred to me by BlackWolf and had done business with. Outstanding work!!!!!

05/25/2014

Joe and his crew were very professional and timely. Quality workmanship for a very reasonable cost! Our yard was immaculately cleaned upon completion of the roof, which was greatly appreciated with a child and dogs in the home. I would highly recommend Blackwolf Exteriors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing