Dennis Priebe Plumbing

• Trade License Number
  • MP221514

P.O. Box 643

Holmen, WI 54636

All that you expect & more. With over 60 years of experience we pride ourselves with our customer service & specialization in the plumbing field. Our clean, friendly & knowledgeable staff will impress you. Our dedicated plumbers will first review with you the problem, & give you a free estimate on the work that you need done, fix it in an efficient manner while respecting your home & leaving the work area as clean, if not cleaner once the job is finished. Honest, respectful & knowledgeable - these are the traits our company & employees swear by....

plumbing (26)sewer cleaning (2)home remodeling (2)water heater repair and installation (2)drain cleaning (1)

05/24/2017

It went great! They were on-time, professional and did a great job! I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an exterior faucet replaced as well as a leaky faucet addressed inside the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

08/02/2015

Quick response. Gave a estimation before they started the work. Explained the other issues while changing the faucet and fixed all of them. Overall we are happy with service.price can be little lower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our kitchen faucet was leaking and wanted to install a new faucet. When we called them , they showed up in 15 mins on the same day and changed our kitchen faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2015

08/17/2013

When I called I got next day service.  The serviceman was on time and professional.  He tried every trick he could think of to get the shower running properly and avoid tearing out the old plumbing and replacing the shower valve.  Nothing worked so he scheduled another appointment to replace the valve.  I had previously opened up the wall because of an unrelated water problem so the replacement wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shower valve and fixed leaking outdoor facet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2013

08/05/2013

It took approximately 40 minutes to do the job and the plumber was extremely professional. I would recommend him to others and call him for future services. i

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used Drain machine to clean 15' of 3" cast under basement floor.  Blockage 8' ran 21' length.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2012

04/15/2013

I called Dennis Priebe Plumbing and they set me up with an appointment for they very next day. The service men showed up about 15 minutes before they were scheduled. Very polite, confirmed the sewer backup and brought in the drill to get the job done. within the hour the drain was cleaned. All equipment was loaded in the truck and payment was made. Was able to do a load of laundry as soon as they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer was baking up into basement.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2013

04/09/2013

They came to estimate the problem start to work on the sewer finish and left I was please the next day I cll them the water was not going down they cameback and fix it ,no other issues since then

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean the basement sewer I had to cll them the next day and they came and finish the job I was please

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2012

04/02/2013

This went very well.  It took two serviceman to complete the job.  It has been two years since install and there have been no issues with the water heater.  I recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new gas water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2011

04/02/2013

I felt it was a lot of money but they did a good job of cleaning out the drain.  I haven't had any issues since they cleaned the drain.  I recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out a basement drain for a washing machine.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2013

D

11/02/2012

would have been nice to get a call back to say they couldn't do the work. Also to say in thier add that they can only do limited work in Minnesota

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was looking for a plumbing company to install a bathtub. Thier add said they are licensed in Minnesota. When i called was told they only have a limited license so could only do very limited amount of work. They were going to check about being able to do the work, but never got a call back

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2012

08/09/2012

Prompt return of initial call.  Came when he said he would.  Efficient at the work.  Courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
very small job to redirect the discharge from my sump pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2012

Plumbing - Clogged Drains, Exteriory Hydrants, Faucets, Garbage Disposals, Kitchen Sinks, Laundry Fixtures, Leaking Pipes, Water & Drain Lines, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Toilets, Water Heaters & Softeners.

Wells & Pumps, Sprinkler Systems, Septic Systems, Drain Fields.

Check, Visa, MasterCard