D & D MUFFLER & TIRE CENTER

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since April 2005

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Family operated shop with 4 technichians. Payments accepted,visa MasterCard,and discover. Local checks are also accepted...

Govednik Automotive, Inc

Serving the Racine Area Since 1972. Reputation Built on Honesty and Quality. Please Visit Our Web Site For More Information

04/11/2016

CATEGORY auto repair

09/09/2015

CATEGORY car tires

10/11/2012

I was on my way to pick up some hay with my trailer and the tires were not good.  I stopped in on a busy Saturday and they made time for me to put new tires on at an excellent price and in less than an hour.  They have customer service that stands out from the pack.  A great team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on new tires on my trailer

CATEGORY car tires

02/03/2012

My brakes were grinding really bad and I tried fixing them myself and it wasn't happening. I bought my own pads and rotors, which they used. They also recommended I replace my calipers, which they also did. I dropped my car off before work and picked it up on my break. They called my wife at home and told her what needed to be done and she called me at work. They do very good work and their locati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the brake pads, rotors and calipers.

CATEGORY auto repair

01/19/2012

They are awesome. They have always been polite and fair on their pricing. Their service has always been very good. We will absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used D & D Muffler & Tire Center for several things. We have bought tires from them and had car repairs. We last had plugs and wires for my car and my husband bought tires.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

Tires,custom exhaust,brakes,suspension,tune-ups,maintenance,oil changes,minor engine repair

Air conditioning,engine/transmission replacement