Allis-Awnings, Windows Doors & More!

A 110 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10549 W Forest Home Ave

Hales Corners, WI 53130

Allis-Awnings, Windows Doors & More is a local, family owned company dedicated to your satisfaction. Our owners are personally involved in your project from start to finish. You can expect clear communication throughout the entire process. Our professional, expert installers are ready for your next home project. We are happy to announce that the Allis-Awnings, Windows Doors & More family has acquired a new window and door business! Allis-Awnings, Windows Doors & More will now be doing business as Allis. This is a great opportunity for Tony, myself, Noah and our very appreciated clients!...

window (54)door (46)awning installation (15)woodworking (6)iron work (2)deck building (2)sunroom and patio (1)general contracting (1)gutter installation (8)siding (4)screen repair (2)metal fabrication (1)
D

08/13/2020

Overall, Allis was unprofessional and unreliable. If this is how they treat potential customers I can only imagine how terrible hiring them would be. My first appointment for an estimate was scheduled on 7/14 with Todd while I was off work on a staycation. The appointment was cancelled on 7/13 because Todd wasn’t feeling well. I agree that was the right thing to do and I appreciate Allis didn’t se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Back Patio Storm Door and siding repair

CATEGORY siding,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], Please let me start by apologizing to you for your experience. I’ve looked up the details in our system and I do show you having an appointment on July 21st with Dave and then another appointment with Ben on Aug. 13th. I’m not sure as to why we had two separate appointments with different Reps. All I can do is apologize as this is not how we conduct business. You and I spoke...

06/03/2019

I had two patio doors replaced. They were custom doors to meet the condo association's requirements. Allis was terrific, from selecting the doors to professional installation. The doors are great and the price was competitive. The doors were delivered and installed in the time promised. The cleanup was very thorough. They did a great job. Highly recommend and would use without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of patio doors

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]! It is our goal to make sure that our customers are happy throughout the entire process and it’s always great to hear from our customers. We look forward to working with you in the future.

03/03/2019

I ordered my door on October 15 with Tony's assistance. The door was installed on March 1. They were able to allow me to keep an existing storm door, which was very gratifying. The new door looks great, and closes well with a great seal. The workers did a great job! The entire process went very smoothly. I am very satisfied with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a Provia fiberglass exterior door installed.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed].

01/13/2019

I originally called Four Light Windows because my neighbor had them do some work on their house. They did a good job and at a reasonable price and I thought they used their own company installers, I was surprised that Allis did not.. But when the phone was picked up I got Allis and was told that Four Light was now Allis. I proceeded with the job. I don't know how to rate this. I placed 2 orders wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 9 windows and 1 patio door.

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. I hope you enjoyed the golf!

11/14/2018

Outstanding! My husband and I love our new windows and patio door! The wood trim is beautiful. The employees were great to work with - very polite and considerate to clean-up when they were done each day. We would highly recommend Four Lite, which is now called "Allis Windows and Doors". The company is growing because they are good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new windows and patio door for our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

05/17/2018

Very well from the start. First an appointment to get a quote. After we made our decision to go with 4Lite we made our down payment and work began about 8 weeks later. It took them about 5 days, we had 8 windows and did some additional trim work to 2 doors, and a garage door. The weather wasn't their friend, but they managed to do an exceptional job and cleaned up after themselves. Plus the window...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacemnet window

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

03/02/2018

We had 3 windows replaced. The crew was right on time, courteous, professional, and friendly. Our windows look great! We have dealt with Tony for all of our windows for years and have been very satisfied with each install. We will contact Tony again to have the remaining 3 windows replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

We have enjoyed the relationship that we have built over the years with you both! We look forward to future projects.

02/09/2018

We couldn't be happier! Tony was very warm, honest, and professional, and he really knows the business, is able to help people choose the best product for situation, and then follows up regularly during the install and after. The install went very well. It was a long process, but the two installers did a great job, and made sure that we were completely happy with everything, cleaned up every day, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 27 double hung windows replaced, one large picture window, and a sliding glass door replaced with a knee wall and two double hung windows. The product was Architect level Pella, stained or painted inside, aluminum clad outside.

CATEGORY windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

Photo for Allis-Awnings, Windows Doors & More! - 10549 W Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners, WI - 36820786

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed working together with you on your project [Member Name Removed].

11/09/2017

Tony was very easy to work with. He followed through with everything he told me upfront which has not always been our experience with contractors in the past. We were very pleased with everything from start to finish!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two entry doors, two storm doors and one patio door installed.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!! I'm so glad your happy with everything.

11/09/2017

The two men arrived right on time. They did a excellent job. One was outside on the ladder and the other inside. They got the job done quickly and it is beautiful. I am very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A rotting window and frame replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate the kind words.

Allis-Awnings, Windows Doors & More offers you a complete start to finish project that includes measuring, staining and painting, removal and disposal of old product, installation of new material and an installation warranty that is second to none. We would like to work with you on your next home project, whether it be windows, doors, siding or remodeling your kitchen or bathroom. Give us a call today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available