ALL APPLIANCE SERVICE

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4677 S 46TH ST.

Greenfield, WI 53220

Family owned and operated, serving all areas of Milwaukee and Waukesha. 36years of factory trained experience of service and installation. Dryer vent installation & cleaning. Free phone estimates. Please call 414-617-3404 Thank-you! Super Service Award winner from 2011- Present!...

appliance repair (586)dryer vent cleaning (69)small appliance repair (7)drain cleaning (3)

11/05/2020

Very timely service. Constantly in communication regarding arrival time. Friendly and clean. Well prepared with mask.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/02/2020

I am super happy to have found Steve here on Angie's List! Had a problem with our refrigerator not getting as cold as it used to, so I contacted Steve on a Sunday night. The next morning, he talked me through a service – basically giving the air intake, coils and rear fan exhaust a good cleaning – and he helped me get the issue addressed. He did this over the phone at no charge! And he could have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator not cold

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/28/2020

Went great. Tech showed up on time, seemed knowledgeable, was helpful and provided straight forward answers to my questions. would definitely recommend..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning of the freezer seals and drawer slide areas, And some preventative information to deter the possibility of another failure..

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/08/2020

Our fridge completely stopped working . Steve promptly answered my call, was troubleshooting over the phone, diagnosed over the phone, ordered the part needed and was over within 48 to quickly fix the problem at a reasonable cost. I wouldn’t hesitate to call him for any other appliance!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New circuit board in fridge

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/05/2020

Steve walked me through a few troubleshooting steps over the phone and determined that the thermostat had gone bad in my fridge. We arranged a time the next day and he quickly fixed the fridge all for a very reasonable price. All around excellent. Thanks, Steve!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

09/13/2020

It didn't. Never returned my phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice maker and water dispenser not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2020

08/22/2020

Excellent! I called Steve. His voice mail suggested texting model and serial number information with my concerns. I took a photo of the label with that info and sent it off to him with my name and problem. He called me back and we discussed possible causes. He had me turn off the breaker to the fridge (I’m too old and weak to move the fridge to unplug it). He asked me to call him back after leavin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My refrigerator had power but stopped cooling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

07/30/2020

Serviceman said noise was from drain motor. Price of new motor and the service call would be $200+. We said thanks, declined service on this 6 year old Bosch and went out and ordered a new one. Cost - $1100.00 to be delivered in 2 months. We are grateful that the old Bosch is still running. We have had other issues with this particular dishwasher. So much so that the Lowe's maintenance contract wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate loud noise from Bosch dishwasher

COST $91.33

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

06/02/2020

Called Steve to fix my door handle. He called back and gave me instructions on how I could fix myself. Worked like a charm. No charge. Very impressed by him trouble shooting over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door handle came off refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

05/20/2020

Steve was very courteous and personable. He arrived when he said he would, knew exactly what the problem was (plugged defrost tube) and repaired it. He even offered to clean the dust from around the coils (not expected). I will definitely use him again for other appliance repairs if needed. I would highly recommend him to others. Steve was awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refridgerator Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

Fix and service all types and brands of appliances: refrigerators, freezers, ranges, wall ovens, washers, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, dryer vent installs & dryer vent cleaning. Also appliance installation. Some commercial appliance repair also.

NONE...... WE DO IT ALL! JUST CALL!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover