Elegant Cabinets Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since October 2011

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Custom cabinetry is my passion. Hello, I am Dustin Devroy with Elegant Cabinets. Elegant Cabinets traces its roots back to 1979 when we were known as Devroy Cabinet Co. We are a third generation cabinet shop where we continue to design and build everything in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We have been around for over 30 years and have an excellent reputation for building exquisite high end quality cabinetry and furniture. We build all custom made cabinetry and furniture....

J Display Case

62  REVIEWS
J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Award 2019

01/04/2017

The workmanship is excellent, they did the job in a very timely manner, the employees were very knowledgible and efficient, and the delivery was well done. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a custom built buffet cabinet for my dining room.

12/09/2015

Elegant Cabinets makes a superior custom cabinet. Dont go to Menards and buy the factory made cabinets! Its worth the extra money to have these custom cabinets built for you! We had installed prefab cabinets in the kitchen, and later, by referral, decided to go with Dustin for custom built cabinets in our bathroom remodel. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! They are beautiful, fit well, and Dustin is a great guy....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
(2) Bathroom cabinet systems

11/19/2015

Dustin at Elegant Cabinets is a true professional.  He was always on time, performed excellent work, responded immediately to any questions.  His cabinets are the ABSOLUTE BEST CABINETS I have ever seen.  My wife has chemical allergies and Dustin searched for, found, and used products that would not cause her more problems.  I would recommend him unconditionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crafted cabinets, installed cabinets, served as general contractor for carpentry/drywall/electrical work, coordinated installation of quartz countertops.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops

04/02/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Dustin and the employees of his company. They were excited about a project that was "different" and accommodating in their willingness to provide a unique product with very high standards of craftsmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dustin provided us with custom furniture and cabintry for a show/test kitchen to represent our manufacturing company. We were interested in highlighting  heritage, quality and innovation. We incorporated selvage materials and industrial elements.

08/20/2014

They are just wonderful. The cabinets are beautiful. I have had probably 100 comments on my kitchen cabinets. They came here in the summer, and got everything measured, and I got the wood, and all of that. You choose the wood, the style you want, and the coloring. I chose hardwood. The experience was excellent. If you needed anything or had a question, they would take care of it right away, and if...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had custom cabinets done by Elegant Cabinetry.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Residential and commercial custom cabinetry, furniture design, accessories & countertops.