Aurora Advanced Healthcare - Grafton

Angie's List since October 2008

03/28/2015

I have no dislikes. The likes, I felt comfortable, I had my surgery and was well treated. It is an excellent hospital. If I had to, I would go there again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It is where I had my neck surgery.

CATEGORY hospitals

03/04/2015

Dr. Lister was wonderful--very helpful in answering my questions and he provided great input regarding my options.  He was very personable, kind and knowledgeable.  I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Lister for chronic sinus problems.

CATEGORY ent

10/08/2014

They were very excellent and actually my wife also did some volunteering there. The doctors are excellent and available every time you want them. Their hospital facility is nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for general care.

CATEGORY hospitals

06/07/2014

He went over my past history, did a general exam, asked questions to see how my health was, and gave me a recommendation of what would be the best course of action to take. His nurse, Suzanne, went over my medications and updated any prescriptions that I needed refilled. They are so good at what they do, and are so down-to-earth.  I highly recommend Dr. Charous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for my yearly checkup for my allergies and asthma.  I've been a patient of Dr. Charous for more than 20 years. He, his nurse Suzanne, and the rest of the staff are wonderful!  He's on top of what's new in the field, what works, and was the only doctor to realize that my cough was actually due to GERD.  He won't perform needless tests, and brings the doctor jargon down to a level that anyone can understand. He and his staff genuinely care about you and your health. I can't say enough good about him and his staff.

CATEGORY allergist

02/19/2014

Dr. Lysis spent quality time reviewing our records, performing a physical assessment, making recommendations to help us manage back pain in a friendly, straight forward manner. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a great GP!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went to review medication and options for back pain. Dr lusis is straight forward, helpful and addressed our concerns regarding the medications we were taking. I would highly recommend Dr. Lusis for anyone looking for a great gp.

CATEGORY hospitalist

Allergy and immunology, audiology, cardiovascular disease, otolaryngology, family practice, gastroenterology, hospitalist, dermatology, internal medicine, interventional pain medicine, neurology, neuropsycology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, pediatric neurology, podiatry, rehabilitation, rheumatology & immunology, surgery - general and vascular, urology, obstetrics, gynecology & infertility.