Deskalo Safe & Lock Co Inc

A 73 Reviews

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2008

Glendale ,Wisconsin 53209

Glendale, WI 53209

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Service fees apply. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. May contact through email. AAA approved. DBA - Deskalo Safe & Lock Co. Additional email - david.deskalo@hotmail.com. You can also reach me at (262) 744 - 9077....

locksmith (72)handyman (1)door (20)home security system (1)garage door repair and installation (1)

01/22/2020

The company was prompt in coming out the same day I called, They do good work as I have used them in the past, my only concern is they seemed to be a little pricey, charging $200.00 dollars to change out two locks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change two locks on exterior doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thank You. I installed 2 new locks. I relayed 2 locks. I think its fair charge, but t I thank you for the business.

11/04/2019

The locksmith arrived on time. He was focused on his work and the job to change four locks was completed in about an hour. He was very polite and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The locks to my home needed to be changed.

12/19/2018

He arrived ahead of schedule, called first, and the work was completed quickly. He also gave me extra keys for my children.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to rekey two (2) doors after our spare keys were stolen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

11/17/2018

The service David provided was excellent and I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. Getting an appointment was easy and when I needed to reschedule the appointment at the last minute due to a work emergency, he was flexible and professional. He arrived on time for the second appointment, completed the work quickly, and was done in less than an hour. He had me test the lock while h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the front door lock rekeyed after a key went missing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

09/03/2018

The repair went well and he communicated what he was going to do -prior to doing the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

08/02/2018

Very prompt response when I made the call, came out that week, arrived exactly on time and changed all our locks in an hour. Very friendly and professional. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a house and needed all the locks changed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

07/26/2018

I emailed Deskalo Safe & Lock after I purchased a new home so that they could re-key some deadbolts. I sent the email at 3:30 on a Friday indicating we'd like the work done within the week, but no rush. They replied within 10 minutes and we agreed to talk on Monday about setting up a time. I called on Monday and set up a 9:00 appointment on Tuesday. David showed up promptly, made some good suggest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key two deadbolts to match a newly purchased keypad deadbolt, and create 6 new keys.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

07/26/2018

He showed up promptly on time, recommended an efficient way to re-key the easiest locks, and was done within 45 minutes after doing 3 doors, and providing us with 6 new keys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey locks on new house we purchased

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

06/26/2018

Very smoothly. He was friendly and professional, explaining what the problems were and some additional work that could be done to improve the situation long term.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our back doorknob stuck and wouldn’t turn. I called the next morning and he was able to meet me at 3:30 that afternoon to diagnose and fix the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

09/13/2017

David was punctual, polite, professional and did an excellent job. Overall, I recommend him highly. He gave me an appointment time the morning after I called him. The only downside was the cost: $295. For an 90 minute job, this price felt excessive. I have not, however, had any recent experience with a locksmith so am not familiar with their pricing structure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David fixed one lock (from a circa 1926 door) with a loose tumbler system and installed a deadbolt on another door so that the new set of keys would work on both.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

Handyman-Milwaukee We specialize in providing you with the best handyman for your project! Our member handymen can assemble it, install it, repair it, replace it or paint it! You name it! Our company has the pro that does it! Including Carpentry, Painting, Drywall, Minor Electrical/Plumbing, Flooring, Appliance Repair, New Appliance Installation, Plumbing & Drain Cleaning and more! Locksmith - door hardware installation, safe repair & installation, access control & security systems, auto lockout assistance, AAA & motor club installation & repair