Denco Windows

Angie's List since July 2006

Welcome to DENCO WINDOWS INC... The Home Improvement Specialists in replacement windows, doors, siding, gutters, gutter covers, awnings, soffit and fascia. Call us at 414-305-0189 for a free "in home" consultation or stop and visit our new showroom in Slinger. » Free In-Home Estimates » Financing up to One Year Same as Cash » Matching the Right Product to Your Home ...

T C ROOFING & SIDING LLC

T.C Roofing & Siding was established in 1993 by Tim Casper, and services South Eastern Wisconsin and its surrounding areas. TCRS has always upheld a work ethic that is committed to quality and customer satisfaction. This is why a good portion of our work is obtained by word of mouth and through referrals from satisfied customers.

02/10/2016

Nick showed up on time, suggested a solution siding that would be missing, and provided an estimate on the spot. The work was completed quickly and efficiently and the window and the new trim outside look beautiful! I gave a B on the price because I thought it was a little high, but I realize that this was a small job that he didn't have to take and wasn't really cost effective for him. I plan on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new larger window and exterior clad trim above kitchen sink.

09/11/2014

Nick and the Denco crew did a great job installing our windows. Because we have an older home, there were some more complicated areas, and we worked through all of these ahead of time so the installation went really smoothly. The installers were very professional and courteous, and cleaned up well after the job was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Marvin windows throughout our home

09/08/2014

EXCELLENT! SO EASY TO WORK WITH! He's in high demand, so you have to be patient, but it is worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed three windows

06/30/2014

They started at 8AM and were done by 4:45PM. They cleaned up thoroughly after the work was done, they took time to explain things to me, and even hooked my A/C back up for me and put my venetian blinds back up. They were super polite and fast. Ask for Nick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all of the windows on the first and second floor of our duplex.

04/04/2014

Did a pretty large job in one day. Screens didn't fit really tight so they went to Marvin and got new ones. Very reasonalby priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed windows and sliding door (Marvin)

CATEGORY replacement windows

Double hungs, sliders, casements, picture windows, awnings & storm windows, denco also carries entry doors, storm doors, & sliding patio doors, siding, gutters, soffit, & fascia.