Purpose Contracting

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Purpose Contracting...

Landscape Master L.L.C

Landscape Master L.L.C takes customers ideas and transforms them into a finished product. We use the latest products to keep up with the old and new styles. Our goal is ultimate satisfaction. Along the building process we will explain why certain things are being done to ease the customers mind. We work long hours at your house and do not jump from job to job. Our contracts are very detailed so the customer knows exactly what they are getting. We use certified contractors when the job calls for it. Example: A plumber to install a gas line for an outdoor grill.

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out and replacement of asphalt driveway. I had not been through this process previiously and Purpose made it easy. I watched the whole job unfold and the foreman was there to answer my questions and correct things as I requested. The team worked in some extreme heat but got the job done quickly and to my satisfaction!

CATEGORY concrete repair

08/25/2015

CATEGORY concrete repair

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway installed

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, lawn service

02/17/2014

We were very pleased. I'm sure we probably picked them because their price was reasonable. I don't have any complaints about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did use Purpose Contracting Asphalt for a little bit of landscaping and also for their installation of our asphalt driveway.

CATEGORY landscaper, asphalt driveway

02/27/2013

It was perfect.  They were handworkers, friendly, and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Purpose Contracting to pour concrete in our driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway

Asphalt Paving & maintenance, Concrete work and landscaping