TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

factory authorized repair service on all majore television brands and LG Samsung branded appliances. Established in 1989. please visit our webb www.techdiff.com for more information....

04/08/2018

Never received a call back from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to have them come out to look at my LG washer. Spoke to one person, called back the next day and left them a message to call me back.

CATEGORY appliance repair

10/17/2017

Great! Talked through everything, gave us options so we could decide how to proceed. Explained cost breakdowns and answered questions we had. Really helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Samsung washer issues, wasn't draining.

CATEGORY appliance repair

08/25/2017

Technician incorrectly diagnosed the problem and as a result, did not fix the problem. He left without checking the repair. The microwave still did not work, and AGAIN, caught fire. The manager called me a liar when I told him what happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis and repair for a Samsung over the range microwave.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

09/03/2014

The tech called and arrived within the schedule timeframe.  He started and stopped the machine several times, didn't see any problems.  I let him know that it errors out after running almost a complete cycle, then stops, with sopping wet laundry.  He let me know that he did replace the part, and there was nothing more he could do.  I asked if I should call them back directly if/when it happens aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LG washer was getting an error code.  Technical Difficulties is a 3rd party contractor through Best Buy.  They initially canceled the appointment Best Buy set up, ordered a part based on the error code, then called when it arrived to set up another appointment.  This is now 2 weeks since my original call to Best Buy.

CATEGORY tv repair

We offer courtious professional in home service for TV and appliances. Drop off service is available in ether of our two stores. Eau Claire WI. or Green Bay WI.

We do not fix computers, refrigerators or small appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard