EAU CLAIRE ROOFING CO

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since July 2008

LICENSE #823392....

Frontline Roofing And Exteriors LLC

Frontline Roofing And Exteriors has been in the Industry for 22 years. We specialize in Roofing, Siding, Doors, Windows, Gutters, Insulation and Masonry. Call today for your replacement or repair. https://frontlinerande.com/

06/27/2014

They're superb. They're fast and efficient. They're courteous. They're really reasonably-priced. They're excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Eau Claire Roofing. They finished re-shingling a roof that was started by another company in the Fall that we had to fire.

01/21/2014

He did a fantastic job!! Very neat and clean. There is a noticeable difference in the warmth of our floors, which he said would be the case. We replied via email on the weekend after New Years and received a call on that Monday. He came on Thursday and we had an estimate in the email before the weekend was over. We contacted him with the go ahead for the project and he came the same week and compl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick came and we had our crawl space/sills sprayed with insulation.

12/03/2012

They were very quick to respond to my request, providing me with a detailed analysis of what needed to be done and their costs. They sent me the information to my email address as requested and included pictures as well. However they were considerably higher than another contractor so I decided against using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested an estimate for replacing the asphalt shingles on my roof and disposing of the old ones.

07/30/2012

I called Jahn on a Tuesday. Explained the poor condition of our roof. He made an inspection of the property, took measurements and sent us a quote by Thursday. Jahn even added that he could start the project on July 27th by squeezing us in due to the condition of the roof. Otherwise he was booked out till October. I had questions and sent them to him by email. He replied promptly and explained thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jahn responded to my call promptly and provided a detailed estimate. He explained things thoroughly and answered all of my questions. Very professional. He would have even rearranged his schedule to provide us with emergency services. He came highly recommended to us.

05/31/2012

Came and repaired broken shingles torn off by wind. Came on time and on price target. Would hire them again.

General roofing contractor