COMPUTER WIZARDS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2010

No Layway or other Financing Options...

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

07/31/2014

I have used CW often in the past, taking my computer in to have it cleaned and/or new software added or updated.  I have also purchased a computer they built specific for me.  They now can help me remotely from my home so I don't have to bring the computer in every time I need something.  This is especially critical for me as I work out of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ben, from this company helped me remotely with computer issues I was having.  I work out of my home and this business is awesome in helping maintain reliable computer equipment.

05/09/2014

They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the computer repair service of Computer Wizards.

04/26/2014

In every case Computer Wizards has provided excellent service at reasonable cost. They always provide explanations and good suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer Wizards has on several occasions removed viruses, repaired physical problems, and come to our home to remedy networking problems.

C

05/18/2013

Didn't like how I was treated, On Dec 6, 2012 6/20/13 - updated The owner of Computer Wizards left me a phone message to call him back on 6/20/13. We discussed what happened and afterwards I feel that an upgrade was appropriate . He was very reasonable . I will give Comp. Wizards another chance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slow computer 1st time Slow computer 2nd time

CATEGORY computer repair

[removed member name], Thanks for the review even though it is negative. Can you elaborate on your problems with our service? I tried looking up your account to see what we did but i'm not finding you in our database. Do you have the right computer shop?

03/20/2012

James is amazing. He has fixed things that other people had given up on years ago. He is so reasonable. We were having some issues and couldn't print envelopes from one of the computers. He came and made the laptop work with it, and then he brought the chips and upgraded the memory on two computers, and our bill was $75 for all that work. He is so amazing, and everything works perfectly when he is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Computer Wizards for computer service. He has put in a new system and upgraded computers for us. He has made laptops with different operating systems talk to the network.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer sales

On Site, In Store or Remote Support Services Computer Upgrades New Computers Computer Repair Fix all Brands

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal