KETTLE MORAINE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

W325S1767 Mickle Rd

Delafield, WI 53018

24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE We service Furnaces, A/Cs, Boilers, Ductless & Geothermal. 3RD GENERATION - FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED. FINANCING IS AVAILABLE....

hvac repair (111)

06/01/2018

Our 45-year-old, 2 stories 2,200 sq. ft. home has been suffering from poor performing air conditioning, especially on the second floor, for about the last five years. We knew it was getting less efficient, by the year, and finally decided it was time to get something done. We started with Angie’s List, and contacted the top 6 companies, based on number of reviews, and overall grades by customers, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New SLP98 88,000 BTU furnace, EL16XC 36,000 BTU Central Air, iComfort S30 thermostat, AprilAire 600 A humidifer, Merv 16 media filter system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

We are so grateful for you taking the time to provide a detailed review. Information like this helps us to know our employees are working hard to provide our customers with the very best service. It also helps us to know what is important to our customers, so we can make sure we continue doing great work. We are happy you are enjoying your new system and know you will continue to, especially when ...

05/17/2018

Bill B. did a great job explaining the functioning of my a/c unit and why it wasn't performing the best. He's the third professional I've worked with at Kettle Moraine Heating, and they all have exceptional customer service skills. They take the time to explain how the system should function or why it isn't functioning properly. I feel like they try to give the best service they can for my money. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. It means a lot to us to get detailed feedback from customers. We highly value your business and your recommendation, Thank you!

05/07/2018

Great. They were responsive from my initial inquiry right through the installation. The salesman followed up, which I appreciate, but was not overbearing. The installation went smoothly and was performed on time as scheduled and done professionally. I was very pleased with their service and, so far, the performance of the equipment they recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2018

Thank you for providing feedback and your recommendation. Customer feedback helps us know we are providing customers with the excellent service they deserve. We hope you are enjoying your new equipment.

05/02/2018

Very well. Serviceman arrived on scheduled time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-C tune-up on townhouse investment property

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

We appreciate your business and your review. We look forward to working with you again!

04/21/2018

Excellent - he took his time, made sure he had all of the information to give to me. Very thorough in explaining the quotes. Gave me some options to consider (best, better, good and value differences for air unit). Very professional and experienced!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace tune-up, quote for new air conditioner, larger filter system, humidifier and upgrade thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

Thank you for reviewing us. Customer feedback is extremely important to us. Your review and business are highly valued.

01/31/2018

Really well. They were fun and very progfessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating tunw-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to working with you again! Thank you for your business.
C

10/27/2017

The young man who was sent to service my furnace aggressively pushed for me to buy a new furnace. He made claims such as my furnace is only running at 80% proficiency, my ducts are too big for the house and numerous other comments. He had trouble understanding that I was not interested even though I repeated this a number of times. At no time did he actually tell me the percentage of money I would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The appointment was meant for furnace cleaning and inspection for the winter season.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback helped us to address these issues. We apologize for the negative experience and want you to know that this is not representative of our company. Although we do provide recommendations, we never want anyone to feel pressured. If there is any way for us to earn your business back, please call Tracy at 262-392-9400 to discuss this further. Thank you.

10/06/2017

It is like a warranty. They were helpful. I don't have much to compare price. Everything was acceptable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed an annual check up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It helps us to ensure we are on the right track. We appreciate your business and any future referrals.

09/29/2017

Excellent customer service was provided by both Christy and Danielle of Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning. I needed a new filter for a furnace that they had installed for me in December 2015. I was unable to find what I needed at Menard's in Pewaukee, so I called KMHC to ask where I might purchase one at another store. Christy was extremely helpful on the phone and after researching a few ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Filter Purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

We greatly appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. We value our customers' feedback. We look forward to your continued business. Thank you for any referrals.

09/20/2017

It went very well. The technician called on the way and arrived promptly. The technician was very thorough in checking both pieces of equipment. He even replaced my filter on had on the side of my furnace. And what really amazed me was how how neat and organized he was in completing the service. I have had other companies leave dust debris in their wake.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a furnace and a/c tuneup. We needed refrigerant and the technician was very thorough in explaining why we needed the refrigerant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Customer feedback helps us to ensure we are providing excellent service at all times. We appreciate your business.

GAS & OIL FURNACES, WATER BOILERS, AIR CONDITIOINERS, HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFIERS, ENERGY & HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATORS, THERMOSTATS, HEAT PUMPS, AIR HANDLERS, AIR FILTERS/CLEANERS, UV LIGNTS, GAS LEAK DETECTION, CARBON MONOXIDE TESTING, INFLOOR HEATING, ZONING.

STANDARD WATER HEATERS, FIREPLACES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available