KETTLE MORAINE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

W325S1767 Mickle Rd

Delafield, WI 53018

24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE We service Furnaces, A/Cs, Boilers, Ductless & Geothermal. 3RD GENERATION - FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED. FINANCING IS AVAILABLE....

Heating and Air Conditioning (108)

02/05/2020

After trying several other HVAC service companies, I have been using Kettle Moraine HVAC for many years now In the past they have always been very professional and quick to react to help out with any problem that has come up. This service call was a furnace/humidifier tuneup for what is a ‘new’ system for us due to a move. Doug was very prompt and had all items necessary for the job. I greatly app...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace/humidifier tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

We appreciate your continued business and review. Reviews such as this help ensure we are providing our customers with the excellent service they deserve. Providing our customers with useful information regarding their HVAC system is always a priority. We look forward to working with you again.

11/30/2019

We had this system installed by Kettle Moraine in May 2018. This was our first annual inspection of the furnace, as we had the air conditioning checked out this May. Kyle called ahead of his scheduled arrival to confirm he would be on time. He arrived on time, put his booties on to protect our floors, and got right to work. He did a real nice job of checking everything out, and discovered a water ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service on a Lennox Central Gas Furnace and Central Air conditioner system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed review. Your experience displays exactly why it is important to have annual maintenance. Although a problem like this is rare with new equipment, unexpected problems do occur and catching them early with an annual tune-up will ensure the problem is corrected quickly and covered by the warranty. We appreciate your business and will see you soon!

11/25/2019

It went Great! Doug was here on time & got right to work. He was pleasant & answered all my questions. He also explained what he was going to do & didn't mind that I wanted to watch him work for awhile. All good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty work & furnace tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

Your review and business are highly valued. Customer feedback is extremely important to us. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you!

10/18/2019

Everything went great, the technician did all the required tests. Doug the technician was a really nice guy and explained everything as he went. I will be hiring Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning again for next years check up! Very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for sharing details of your experience with Doug. Your review and continued business are highly valued. We look forward to working with you again!

10/15/2019

Excellent! I had Kyle as my service technician and he was thorough and professional. He explained what was going on in both the air conditioner and furnace clearly so I could understand, and was very responsive to my questions. He objectively outlined/detailed all my options. I had a really good experience with Kyle and Kettle Moraine Heating. I also like the complete report I got with my invoice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner and furnace tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us. Our technicians are highly trained and enjoy sharing their knowledge with customers. Thank you for your business!

07/03/2019

I’m very impressed services from kettle moraine - bill b was great , very informative, knowledgeable and down to earth! I strongly recommend kettle moraine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up of air conditioner and estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Your review is greatly appreciated. We rely on customer feedback to ensure we are providing the exceptional service our customers deserve. Thank you for your business and recommendation.

04/16/2019

Doug, the technician, was prompt, very professional and the repairs were completed as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty Repairs on our Central Air Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us. Thank you for your business and review.

03/14/2019

The tune up went very well. Detlef is very knowledgeable and is very professional in every way. He explained every step of the process. I am very satisfied with his workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate when customer's take the time to tell us about their experience. We look forward to helping you in the future.

03/07/2019

Serviced furnace. Explained services and very professional. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Peace of Mind Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for your business. We hope you're enjoying your Peace of Mind Package!

02/21/2019

prompt and professional. Friendly tech.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual furnace tuneup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We rely on customer feedback to ensure we are providing excellent service to our customers. We appreciate your business!

GAS & OIL FURNACES, WATER BOILERS, AIR CONDITIOINERS, HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFIERS, ENERGY & HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATORS, THERMOSTATS, HEAT PUMPS, AIR HANDLERS, AIR FILTERS/CLEANERS, UV LIGNTS, GAS LEAK DETECTION, CARBON MONOXIDE TESTING, INFLOOR HEATING, ZONING.

STANDARD WATER HEATERS, FIREPLACES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available