Meinholz Overhead Door

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8232 Stagecoach Road

Cross Plains, WI 53528

Locally owned & operated by someone that grew up in the Madison area. At this point, I am a one man crew. I own the business, take the calls, and do all the service and installation myself. This gives you a much more personal experience. My goal with this business is to leave you with a lasting impression. One that you would be happy to tell your family and friends about....

garage door repair and installation (67)

04/01/2020

First rate service and excellent workmanship from start to finish. Working with Travis was a pleasant surprise from the first phone call till the work was finished. The level of personal service and commitment was far better than I have grown to expect from other companies. The quality and workmanship of the installation is fantastic and the price was a bargain. Overall I feel like this was money ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Garage Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

10/15/2019

I asked for a quote last week. Travis installed the door this pm. Excellent product, price and customer service. I'd recommend him to anyone in a New York Minute!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/13/2019

Travis responded to my inquiry right away. He made an appointment the same day as my inquiry, called 20 minutes ahead of arrival to confirm, and showed up on time! He fixed my garage door quickly, for a price far lower than expected. He was pleasant and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

10/02/2019

Travis is incredible! Prompt service. Arrived ahead of schedule. Spent 10 minutes adjusting garage door at NO CHARGE! Very professional and knowledgeable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MEINHOLZ OVERHEAD DOOR. Fitchburg Gary

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door not closing tightly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

04/23/2019

Nick was a very personable guy and arrived on time. He said it didn't need a new spring, just needed to be rewound. He discussed how it was set up and what might have led to it's current condition. In the end he charged $100 to fix it - the estimate on the phone had been $170. They seem like an honest shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our garage doors in our new house was not working so we asked Meinholz to come fix it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

01/14/2019

Travis quickly diagnosed the problem and installed the new motor within an hour

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new garage door motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

12/11/2018

I am in agreement with other reviewers that Meinholz Overhead Door is fantastic. We needed a new garage door installed and opted for a new opener too. We browsed the Clopay-brand doors online, selected a model and style we wanted and submitted the request to Travis. He followed up promptly with his own suggestions, which we were happy with, came out the next day and took some measurements. Two wee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

09/26/2018

Everything went very well. I'm very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom overhead door for under home storage area

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

06/20/2018

Perfectly. Travis Meinholz came the day I called to make an estimate and once we ordered the door it came in 2 weeks (exactly as he had planned) and was installed the next day. The job was done perfectly and Travis was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Meinholz Overhead without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing an Old Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

05/14/2018

No problems, Showed up on time. Word was completed quickly (I was surprised at the speed). Has worked well since then

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door was stuck open. Motor and drive were replaced, and keypad was installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018