Northwest Roofing Inc

A 34 Reviews

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since May 2000

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4165 Kennedy Cir N

Colgate, WI 53017

Northwest Roofing is family-owned and operated and has been in the business since 1972. We work hard to earn our reputation of impeccable honesty and integrity. We take pride in our workmanship, fair business practice, and superior customer service. We promise to continue providing this level of service to all customers in southeastern Wisconsin....

roofing (34)gutter installation (4)chimney repair (3)general contracting (2)roof cleaning (1)ice and roof snow removal (1)

09/11/2020

Very well! Arrived for an estimate and completed the job the same day. very professional, polite, and willing to explain exactly what had gone wrong and how he was going to fix it - which he did. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingles

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

07/27/2020

Northwest Roofing did a great job! They worked hard to meet our needs at a fair price. They were extremely clean, picking up after each workday and got the job done quickly. It is evident that they take pride in their work and for that we are very grateful! We would recommend them to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof needed to be redone

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

07/02/2018

David quickly made time for me in his schedule, to do some roofing repairs required as part of me selling my home. He showed up on time, worked quickly and efficiently, and the final bill was exactly what he quoted. He was friendly and easy to work with. Very good experience, and I would not hesitate to hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. roofing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

08/19/2017

Dave and his brother Mark came out and found a possible source of the leak at the side of the roof. Dave was concerned about some soft spots he found around the fence posts up there and offered a solution to prevent any further leaking at those points. He fixed the leak point and protected the fence post areas -- all 13 of them! While he was there, my tenant told him of some gutter overflow she ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a flat roof over an addition to my duplex in Shorewood. It was leaking into a closet in my first floor flat. I called Northwest Roofing because their information specifically mentioned "flat roofs." As it turned out, Dave had fixed a leak in my roof several years ago, so I knew I was in good hands.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

07/05/2017

He was timely, courteous, and responsive. He didn't try to sell us unnecessary work. He even took care of a few wasp nests while he was on the roof. All around a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched leaky roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

12/15/2016

Excellent, Dave was through in his inspection of the is sue and performed the repair the same day for a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-caulk of chimney flashing and various roof areas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

09/26/2016

It went great. I have used them on the other part of my house 10 years ago and was satisfied with the work they did. I called around and had a few companies come out and measure for an estimate. NorthWest was right in the ballpark some a little higher some a little lower but they had the advantage of the experience I already had with them. They arrived at 7:45 and were cleaned up and gone right ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old shingles and installed new ones on portion of my roof with the oldest shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

11/18/2015

Work was performed when scheduled in a professional manner.  Clean-up was thorough, with the exception of some roof debris which had fallen on the garage doors (which were open during the tear off and re-roof, and took place all in one day,) that came raining down when I closed the doors. Neither of us thought of it. Otherwise, they did a great job.  Superior quality installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave Ingham and his crew did a complete shingle tear-off of two layers of asphalt shingles and one layer of wood shingles from our two-car garage.  Installed wafer board over the wood deck, repaired deteriorated wood, and installed felt and dimensional shingles. Replaced gutters and downspout.   In a separate job they repaired a chronically leaky metal roof over our kitchen.  They installed 7/16 wafer board over the metal, then applied a black single ply 60 mil rubber membrane.  They ran the rubber down into the gutters and fastened with screws through a 1 inch termination bar. The rubber was run up existing aluminum siding 6 inches and secured with screws through a 1 inch termination bar, and caulked.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2015

10/12/2015

Dave was prompt and professional with the estimate and getting the work scheduled. The work crew were all prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave and the crew removed my flat roof over my addition which had failed, replaced the one-piece rubber roof material, etc. Also removed and replaced my faulty ridge shingles on the house and garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2014

04/15/2015

Great! I called on Tuesday and left a message. Dave returned my call on Wednesday and within an hour was at my home to check out the roof. Everything was wrapped up within another half-hour or so. When the next Nor'easter hits, we'll know whether his work solved the entire problem, but I got a very good feeling from him. I had asked him to assess the entire rubber roof which had been installed 12-...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyzed flat roof over an addition to my house. Discovered reason for leakage during last week's storms. Immediately recaulked the joint where the roof meets the house wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2015

Dimensional shingles, epdm rubber, complete tear offs, re-roofs, repairs, ventilation, seamless aluminum gutters, flat roofs, gutter guard systems, chimney flashing, ice damming, snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover