A-1 Custom Design Inc

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since October 2001

Family owned and operated. 6 Employees. Uses subs. Charges by the bid. No travel charges. No service fees. DBA: A-1 Remodeling & General Contractor. ...

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

02/09/2011

They were recommended by a friend and they did a great job. They were very reliable and reasonably priced. There was someone who was supervising the job always. I liked their services and will use the same in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of A-1 Custom Design Inc. to remodel my kitchen, in September, 2010.

11/20/2010

Since we had "parted ways" with the original carpenter working on the house, we were uncertain of the next contractor to come through. We had several come through the house to give us bids, and "Skip" Farina was the most assuring, and had an overall grasp of the homes potential. Skip was extremely professional throughout the duration of the remodeling. He is very informative with what he was doing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel of the interior/exterior of the house, deck, garage remodel, etc.

09/05/2009

We had another contractor do two upstairs bathrooms last year. They had a great design team, but their actual construction staff was an unqualified disaster. If I didn't call, no one showed up for weeks at a time, and I mean that very literally. It took them over 8 MONTHS to complete two bathrooms. Mind you, this is a big "marquee-name" general contractor, so their fees were exorbitant. I still ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen, down to the studs, in an 85 yr old home

12/05/2007

Skip is wonderful to work with. He offers great suggestions and recommendations. His crew is par excellence. They respect your home, are professional and clean up after themselves. I love working with Skip!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom stain and install cabinet doors, install backsplash in kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,woodworking,home remodeling

10/24/2003

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WHATSOEVER. THEY PUT IN A NEW TOILET, SINK, VANITY, NEW CERAMIC TILE FLOOR, NEW SHOWER AND TUB SURROUND. THEY WERE RESPONSIVE TO SOMETHING WE FOUND IN THE CERAMIC TILE FLOOR, CORRECTED IT TO OUR SATISFACTION. THEY WERE NICE AND HELPFUL. I'D ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BATHROOM REMODELING.

CATEGORY home remodeling

General Remodeling, Carpentry, Mill Work, Cabinetry, Custom Furniture, Decks, Skylights, Doors & Windows

Roofing & Landscaping