Premier Asset Management and Maintenance

CEDAR GROVE, WI 53013

Full exterior paint

Full exterior paint

house painting2020
Pressure wash, scrape, caulk as needed and paint (2) coats using Sherwin Williams products

We are a locally owned family business. We are your one stop shop! We offer services ranging from interior/exterior painting, re models, flooring, roofing, siding, windows, carpentry, tree removal, stump grinding, decks/porches, etc... We promise you will be happy with our services because we are 100% personable to each and every customers' needs. We know how hard it is to find an informative, reliable Contractor and that's who we are! We are professional and reliable, a "no nonsense" company. Please call for a free estimate....

handyman (22)interior painting (6)house painting (6)concrete repair (6)electrician (5)plumbers (4)lawn care (3)home remodeling (2)woodworking (1)tree service (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)

01/06/2021

In a series of unrelated events, I have used 3 contractors for flood recovery in the last 18 months. I retrospect I wish I had gone with PAMM from the beginning. Dan listens well and knows his business. Dan and his crew were in and out in two and a half days. They put in a frame, subfloor, insulation, paneling and trim. This is an old piecemeal house, built on a slab, Dan made great choices and I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage restoration

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

Photo for Premier Asset Management and Maintenance - W4370 County Road G, CEDAR GROVE, WI - 39118833

10/27/2020

Excellent Job. 2nd time I hired this company. Why, because of their craftmanship and attitude. I don't hire them for little jobs, but ones that take days to complete. I had a difficult (near impossible garage door (the one you walk through) that just wasn't closing right, and they said it needed replacing, but also found a rotted stoop. Replaced the frame and stoop, caulked and cleaned the area an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flashing around the front exterior of home, shave down interior doors, adjust kitchen cabinets, secure loose handrail, remove and re-caulk bathtub, paint interior and exterior front door and more.

CATEGORY concrete repair,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/26/2020

The job was done well. The workers were professional, courteous, cleaned up during the project as well as after it was done. They explained the extra work that had to be done based on what they found after they started the job. That possibility had been discussed prior to starting the job so there were no surprises. We are satisfied and would recommend Premier Asset Management to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing the trim around the overhead garage door

CATEGORY concrete repair,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/05/2020

After living here 20+ years the caulk was cracking and just plain old. Dan and Ivan did an outstanding job. We've had PAMM here before. They're the only company we'll go to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace caulking

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

07/21/2020

Wonderful. I am so pleased with my front porch. Dan and his crew did a great job and it looks beautiful! I will certainly recommend them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch rebuilt

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

06/25/2020

I am extremely happy with the work PAMM did when they came to my house in April and cut down 11 trees, including grinding the stumps. There were 4 small to medium size trees and 7 large to very large trees. It took 2 days to cut down and grind all of the trees and 3 days to remove all of the debris. There was a bunch of large and small branches, small sticks and sawdust to remove and everything wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

CATEGORY handyman service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

05/04/2020

Outstanding work. Communication was prompt, clear and professional. They were punctual, the work was outstanding and done very professionally and the cost was very reasonable. Absolutely would hire PAMM again and would have no hesitation recommending them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wainscoting, drywall repair and shaving doors.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

12/26/2019

They did a great job with the wallpaper in our powder room. I struggled to find someone to complete the job in our new construction so I ended up choosing them somewhat blindly. I was so happy with the end result! They were so efficient even with the correspondence back and forth. They were very accommodating as we had to push the date to accommodate our build timing. They made the whole thing qui...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wallpaper in powder room

CATEGORY wallpaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

12/06/2019

PAMM LLC was outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone. The owner Dan and two of his employees showed up four straight days in a row and worked from 9:30ish to around 5-5:30ish. Four sold days of working, they were non-stop – no breaks or lunches that I could see. All were pleasant, professional, and at the end of the night they cleaned up everything and took all their tools with them – eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Here is what I asked of them. 1. I stained all the quarter round and 5 inch baseboards and they installed it throughout the large family room, kitchen, hallway and 3 closets. Also installed 8 sets of plinth blocks at the doors and 2 door casings. As my home was built in the 30‘s the walls were not square so this wasn‘t simple. 2. The stairway to my basement needed a lot of work. They repaired the plaster on the ceiling and walls. The north wall was bare concrete so they built it up with wood, insulated the walls and put up terrific looking paneling and framed in the basement window and all was painted. To finish up this remodel they hung a six panel door at the foot of the stairs. 3. Installed a 2 step wrought iron railing on the front porch. 4. Repaired a fold down attic staircase 5. Fixed two doors that were sticking and fixed the handle so it could be closed 6. Installed 4 thresholds 7. Fixed a ceiling fan, and replaced a bathroom faucet. 8. Fixed a screen door so it would close.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

09/23/2019

Work was done well. Dan and his crew were very professional. Easy to work with. Good communication was provided. The crew was on time. They showed up as scheduled and cleaned up nicely when the work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Railing replacement for balcony and deck

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Interior and exterior painting Handyman services, debris removal, flooring, roof repairs, gutters, downspouts, windows, deck and fence repairs

Plumbing Electrical